Chapter 8

Hi guys! Thank you guys so much for 2k! It means so much to me! I screamed when I saw!😂 You guys are awesome!😊

My friend  likes Chris Evans and I am so happy right now! When we were going through pictures of him she was like "Yess!" And I was like bruh you part of the club!

This Wednesday was one of the worst days ever. I play trombone and felt like not playing. Because I had to take a stupid test. So my band director decided he was going to correct every single little thing my section did. I was so pissed off at him and everyone, but I knew it was my fault. Then the next day we played better and I was happy about that. This kid who sits next to me couldn't play a note, and made the section horrible. One of the French Horn people was like "Jesus you can't play that note!" And when the French Horns played they did horrible and in my mind I'm like karma's a bitch.😈
-------------------------------------------------------
I woke up and saw Steve sleeping next me. We were in some forest near a highway and it was freezing. I didn't want get up honestly so I laid back down. The ground was hard and uncomfortable but I've delt with worst. Steve was stirring in his sleep and placed in arm around my waist. It felt oddly comforting and relaxing. I feel back asleep and when I woke up it was almost sunrise. We had to leave soon if we didn't want to get caught. "Steve!" I poked him. He jumped up and looked around. "Oh thank god you alive!" He said while hugging me and crying on my shoulder. "Steve listen to me." I put a finger under chin and pulled it up to my face.

"You just a bad dream nothing to be upset over." I didn't want ask him anymore so I stood up. I let out my hand so he would take it. "You know we can't go anywhere with S.H.I.E.L.D on our ass." I told him as we walked down to the highway. Even if there were cars going down the highway we were out sight from passing drivers. "Well I know one place." We walked in silence and made our way to the place Steve had his sight on.

Steve's POV
I couldn't tell Nat what my dream was. I had dreamt that we were kidnapped and taken to a HYDRA base. The guards brought Natasha in my cell. She stared at me with wide eyes waiting for me to help. But I couldn't. They held me back from her. She was placed in front of me and they pulled a gun out. I looked up in horror to the guard. He had a smug look on his face. If I wasn't held back by these guards he would be dead on the floor. "Captain, the thing about you is that you don't know pain. So we will show you pain."

He pointed the gun at Natasha. She stared at me. I wanted to help so bad but I couldn't. "No! STOP! Don't please don't! I beg of you!" I screamed. He looked at me and laughed. Finally, pulled the trigger and the world stopped. Her limp body fell to the ground. I pulled my arms away from the guards and ran towards Natasha. The guards left us some laughing others staring at the ground "No! Nat please please stay with me! I love you! You can't leave me!"

She was bleeding and there was nothing around that could stop the blood. "Steve please stop. You know I'm not getting out of this. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for pushing you away. Just please take care of the guys for me. And when I'm gone take care of yourself please. For me?" I wiped away the tears in her eyes.

"You know I can't live with out you." Tears welled up in my eyes. "Well your gonna have to. I love you Steve." And with that her eyes closed. She was gone. I hugged her and started to cry. I loved her but I was to much of a wuss to say anything. Then I woke up she was there right in front of me. Not dead but alive. I was so thankful she was alive. "Natasha!" I scream. I sat up and saw her staring at me. Oh thank god you alive!" I hugged her and cried on her shoulder.

"Steve listen to me." She put a finger under chin and pulled it up to her face. "You just a bad dream nothing to be upset over." She let out her hand and I took it. "You know we can't go anywhere with S.H.I.E.L.D on our ass." She said.

"Well I know one place." I told her. Sam Wilson my friend had a place in Washington D.C. It wasn't far away. We could get there in a couple hours. When we got there we waited for a bit. Sam usually took a long time to run. I knocked on the door and few minutes later Sam popped up. "Hey man."

"I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low." he told Sam. "Everyone we know is trying to kill us." I could tell that was Sam contemplating what we had just said. Finally he answered. "Not everyone." He let us in the house and told us the bathroom was up stairs. I took a shower and it felt amazing. Going on the run meant not talking showers. I've been on a couple and it sucked. I got out and put on my clothes. Using a towel I tried my hair.

Steve came out of the bathroom with clothes that Sam loaned to him. "You okay?" He looked at with concern in his face. "Yeah." I tried to reassure him that I was fine. But it was Steve. He knows when your not. "What's going on?"

"When I first joined SHIELD, I thought it was going straight. But I guess I just traded in the KGB for HYDRA. I thought I knew whose lies I was telling, but...I guess I can't tell the difference anymore." I chuckled. "There's a chance you might be in the wrong business."

"I owe you." I told him. He saved my life. "it's okay." he reassured me.

"If it was the other way around, and it was down to me to save your life, and you be honest with me, would you trust me to do it?"

"I would now. And I'm always honest." He was right. He could never lie.

"Well, you seem pretty chipper for someone who just found out they died for nothing."

"Well, I guess I just like to know who I'm fighting."

Sam came up the stairs and leaned on the door frame. "I made breakfast if you guys eat that sort of thing."