Chapter 3

Hi guys! They're both realizing that they like each other but what will happen next. Anyway here's a new video to watch. I'm a Star Wars geek sorry😏
------Steve's POV-------------
I left Peggy's house and drove to my apartment . I came up the stairs and saw my neighbor who lives next to me her name is Kate. She was on the phone and waved to me. As I waved she hung up her phone. "My aunt, she's kinda of an insomniac." She said

I chuckled and said "If you want... If you want. You're welcome to use my machine. Might be cheaper than the one in the basement."

"Yeah? What's is cost?" She asked.

"A cup of coffee?" Smooth Steve smooth.

"Thank you, but I already have a load in downstairs, and you really don't want my scrubs in your machine. I just finished a rotation in the infectious diseases ward, so.." She responded.

"Well, I'll keep my distance."

"Hopefully, not to far. And I think you left your stereo on." she said.

"Right. Thank you." I responded. She smiled and walked down to the basement. After she left I realized I hadn't left my stereo on so I decided to go in through the window outside. To see who exactly was in my apparment. When I walked in I saw Fury in one of my arm chairs. The stereo was playing Its been a long, long time by Harry James and his orchestra it reminded of Peggy. Stop Steve, Peggy's long gone when you left and was thought dead she got over you. You need to get over her. You have Natasha, but she might not like you though. JUST STOP STEVE!

"I don't remember giving you a key." I asked him.

He grunted sitting up and said "You really think I'd need one? My wife kicked me out."

"I didn't know you were married." I responded to him.

"A lot of things you don't know about me." he said.

"I know, Nick, That's the problem." I came around the corner and turned on the light.

He turned off the light and typed on his phone and showed it to me saying "ears everywhere." I looked around as he said "I'm sorry to have to do this, but I had no place else to crash." He typed on his phone saying "S.H.I.E.L.D compromised."

I asked "Who else knows about your wife?"

He typed you and me on his phone and stood up saying "My friends."

"Is that what we are." I responded.

"That's up to you." He said.

BANG!BANG!BANG!