Chapter 9

Hey guys! I wanted to say thank for the views and votes! I'm so happy that you guys like this story. Thank you! Monday was the Avengers Age of Ultron premiere and I sware Chris Evans was drunk. I love him but he was crazy. And in next chapter shit is going down😂
------------------------------------------------------
We ate breakfast in silence. Because we were emotionally and physically drained. I couldn't handle it so I spoke trying to brake it. "So, the question is who in SHIELD could launch a domestic middle strike?"

"Pierce." Steve said. That makes sense because he is very powerful SHIELD. "Who happens to be sitting on top of the secure building in the world." I told him. We couldn't just walk into SHIELD. We had mercenaries and assassins on our trail.

"But he's not working alone, Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurain Star." Steve answered back. I tried to remember back to when Rumlow was talking about people that were on the ship. And I remembered one. "So was Jasper Sitwell."

"So the real question is how do the two most wanted people in Washington kidnap a SHIELD officer in broad daylight?" Steve was right. How were we going to kidnap him with out getting caught? We needed information about The Winter Soldier and Zola's Algorithm badly. "The answer is you don't" Sam got up from his seat and dropped a file in front of us. The file was titled EX10- 7 Falcon.

"What's this?" Steve said standing up as he took the file. "Call it a resume." Sam stood by the edge look at us. I picked up a picture with Sam and one of his friends. "Is this Bakhmala? The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you." I wanna say the guys name was Riley and was shot down during Khalid Khandil mission. I felt like Sam and Steve were the same when it came to loosing friends. Their best friends Bucky and Riley were dead. And nothing could bring them back. "You didn't say he was a para-rescue." I questioned him because he never had brought this up.

"Is this Riley?" Steve looked down at the picture. Then he looked at Sam to see what he would say "Yeah." Sam looked solemn. I would be the same if Clint or Steve died. "I heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGs. What did you use, a stealth chute?"
"No. These." Sam handed the file again and opened it. I skimmed over the reading because I knew most of it. The U.S. government had started a project called Falcon. The equipment would let a person like us fly with the use of machines. Stark had built it and sent it back the U.S. Army where Sam used it. "I thought you said you're a pilot." Steve questioned Sam.

"I never said a pilot." Sam retorted back.

"I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason."

In this situation we needed all the help we could get. "Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in."

"Where can we get our hands on one of these things?"

"The last one is at Fort Meade, behind three guarded gates and a twelve-inch steel wall."
Steve looked at me and I shrugged at him. Getting it wouldn't be hard. We just had to take out the guards. It was simple. "Shouldn't be a problem." If we wanted to get this we had to leave now.