Chapter 10

Hey Guys! I'm really really really sorry I haven't updated! Thanks for all the votes and comments! I saw Jurassic World and absolutely loved it so you might see a new book pop up soon! Love you all! And thanks for reading! :)
------------------------------------------------------

We left Sam's house and traveled to Fort Mead where the Falcon was stored.When we got there it was easy to get in. We knocked out two guards unconscious. After we got it we made a full proof plan to get Sitwell.

There is a program used to locate SHIELD agents. Thankfully it couldn't track us down.
We had a plan that sad would go in and get him. Then bring Sitwell on the roof of a near by building. I had a sniper and pointed it at Sitwell while we're On top of the building. He looked around but never pin pointed are location. But he gave up and walked to Sam. Sam threw him in the car. We saw them got it a couple blocks later and walk into the building we were in. Steve and I made our way down to Sam and grabbed Sitwell. Steve threw Sitwell across the rooftop and I followed behind.
"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve spat at him.

"Never heard of it." Really Jasper I wouldn't lie to us. "What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve was still questioning him which was useless. "I was throwing up, I get seasick." Steve grabbed him and pushed him to the edge of the rooftop. And jasper just smiled at us. "Is this little display meant to insinuate that you can throw me off the roof? Cause it's really not your style, Rogers."

Steve chuckled and looked back at me. "You're right. It's not. It's hers." He stepped aside and I kicked him, knocking him off the building. He plummeted down, screaming. "Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting, Laura...?"

"Lillian. Lip piercing, right?" Steve answered back. "Yeah, she's cute." I was honestly trying to help him. With me his heart would be broken-hearted.

"Yeah, I'm not ready for that." Suddenly Sam popped up with his falcon suit and threw Sitwell out the roof. We both walked towards sitwell. "Zola's algorithm is a program...for choosing Insight's targets!" He put his hand up in fear of us. "What targets?" Steve questioned.

"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city. Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA! Now, or in the future." He finished out of breath. Steve looked at me and I just looked at Sitwell still. "The Future? How could it know?" He questioned and Sitwell laughed.
"How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it."

I looked at Steve in confusion. "Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores. Zola's algorithm evaluates peoples' past to predict their future."

"And what then?" Steve asked. He didn't answer but stared at the ground instead.
"Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me."

"What then?!" Steve shouted loudly. We walked towards again. "Then the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few millions at a time."I looked at Steve again. We need to stop this before innocent people died.