pt. 1

okay so once again BABY J IS YOUR BOYFRIEND for now
————————————————————————

|1:55 p.m i'm at baby j's place|
y/n: i don't get why you get so mad about it i told you he's just my friend!!
b: oh yea act all insolent... ADMIT IT you were all over him!!! *he raise his voice so i give a little jump of fright and take a step back*
b:you fuckin slut *he grabs your chin making you look into his eyes while my eyes  are watering a little*
y/n:i would never do t-that to you... baby i love you a-and you know vinnie is just my friend... his my bestfriend *you pass your finger through his long and soft hair as he looks down*
b:wtv *he leaves the room while i stand there looking at the wall as a tear falls off my cheek*
*maddy comes in worried*
m:baby what's wrong??? *she pulls me into a hug as i let go in tears*
m:babe don't cry you knew he was an ass hole... well that probably didn't help but he's just not good for you you deserve a better man!
*i let out a small chuckle *
y/n: but i love him maddy *i look up to her*
m:i know you do angel but look what he did... he made my bestfriend cry... umm and that's not good at all baby doll bc you don't want wrinkles in your beautiful skin do you?? *she cleans my tears up as i smile do her*
y/n: well no *i mumbled under my breath*
m:huh? what was that? i couldn't hear you
y/n: i said i don't want wrinkles
m: okay my beautiful bestie now get ready because we're going to buy the stuff we need for the camping trip remember??... YOURE NOT GONNA LET THAT MOTHERFUCKER RUIN OUR CAM- *i interrupt her, covering her mouth with my hand*
y/n:no maddy he's not ruining our plans just calm down girl your scaring the fuck out of me *we let out a small chuckle as we get out of the room*

|2:22 p.m maddy, jordan, vinnie and i are at the store buying stuff for the camping trip|

*vinnie and i are walking through the chips hallway as maddy and jordan are at the candy hall*
v:mm so... what happened with you and j?.. *he says looking down to his feet*
y/n: tbh idrk he just said i was a slut and leave me in there crying *i look at him*
v:why the fuck did he said that???
y/n: he said i was all over you and that i was flirting with you
v: was you really?
y/n: what?? noo *i widen my eyes looking right into his*
v:ofc not i was j-just... i'm sorry
y/n: you don't have to be sorry it's all right *i give him a small weak side smile*
v:but um just don't pay attention to what he says he doesn't know what he has you deserve a better man and to be treated like a queen bc that's what you are... you're not a slut and don't let no one let you think so okay? *he turns to me searching for my eyes*
y/n: thank you vinnie *i hug him tightly*
v:you're welcome y/n

is short but i'll post more in a bit