pt. 5

this '' means like what you're thinking

this - means 3rd person ok? ok

and this is gonna be a bit long ok bye

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Monday 11:03a.m camping trip day)

*im getting ready to go camping with my friends rn I'm changing since my mini suitcase was already done since yesterday*

*i walk to Maddy's room and open the door without knocking to see her and Jordan making out*
y/n:holy shit im sorry *i cover my eyes and close the door*
m:you need something?
y/n: umm not really i was just wondering if you wanted some help since I'm done *i say from outside her room* but i think you're kinda busy rn *i giggle*
j:yea she's kinda busy but you can come later if you want
m: no we can leave this for later *maddy tells jordan*
j: motherfuckers *he says playfully and opens the door to see me standing there like 🧍🏼‍♀️ *
j: she's all yours ig *he enters Vinnie's room and i walk into Maddy's room*
m: okay help me with this *i help her get her suitcase done*

(12:00a.m we are all downstairs geting our bags and suitcases on the car)
j: oh this is gonna be fuckin funnn *he screams all exited and i chuckle*
b: come on baby get in *he tells me opening the door for me*
y/n: thanks *i smile to him and jump into the car* *i look back to see vinnie rolling his eyes back* 'why is he mad at me?'
*we all get in the car and maddy plays daddy issues on the car* *for some reason i felt sad i dont know why i just wanted to stay home alone and watch rick and morty all day long* *after a long time we get to a small old supermarket*

m we are all downstairs geting our bags and suitcases on the car)j: oh this is gonna be fuckin funnn *he screams all exited and i chuckle*b: come on baby get in *he tells me opening the door for me*y/n: thanks *i smile to him and jump into the car...

m:i need to pee so bad *she puts a hand on her stomach*
y/n: lets go see if they have a bathroom here
m: okay
y/n: we're gonna go see if there is a bathroom guys
them: okay *we all walk into the small supermarket, the boys ran straight to the snacks and i walked to the strange old man who was standing behind the cash register*
m:hey sr do you have a bathroom here? *he looks at us strange up and down*
b: yo you have bathrooms or not? stop eating them with your goddamn look *j stands behind me pulling my hips close to his lap*
the man: mm yeah.... straight to the left *he points behind us*
y/n: thanks *i turn around garbing Maddy's hand* *baby j place his hand on my backpocket and turn his head back to the old man who was looking to my ass*

b: man i swear *he walks fast to the man and grab his tshirt pulling him up as me and maddy turn around*
y/n: babe leave him alone *i pull him close to me*
b: this fucking perv was looking to your damn ass *he looks at me pissed*
j: yo whats going on? *vinnie walks behind Jordan*
b: he was stripping my gf with his fucking eyes
v:man have some respect *he walks close to the old man*
the man: get out *he says looking down
m:but i really need to pee
y/n: come on lets go *i grab her hand and walk to the bathroom quickly as the boys walk behind us waiting outside the bathroom door*