pt.4

play the song
————————————————————————
y/n:i... thank you ?*i mumbled under my breath waking quickly out his room to se j looking at me*
b:what? *he looks to me confused* why are you coming from vinnie's room??
y/n:i was just taking with him
b:you sure you two weren't fucking? *he pushes me to the wall*

'vinnies pov'
*i literally hear j pushing y/n to the wall bro imma explote* *i open the door as fast as i could to then push baby j*
b:wtf is wrong with you man ?? *he pushes me back*
v:bro i swear if you touch her like that once again i'll fucking kill you *he laughs*
b:cap *he walks away but i just couldn't hold it any more* *i trow him to the ground as i start punching him*
y/n:vinnie stoooop! *she tries to push me back but she's can't* *his nose in now bleeding and my lip two* *i feel two arms pulling me off of him*
j:yo stop wtf you two are literally BESTFRIEND what's wrong with you??? *he looks at both of us*
v:this motherfucker does not deserve any woman he's treats his own gf like shit what was i supposed to do huh? he literally pushed y/n against the wall because she was in my room doing nothing but talking to me!!
b:she's my gf anyway isn't she?
v:yes and bc if that you SHOULD treat her like a fuckin princes! any women deserves to be treated like a queen

'y/n pov'
y/n:just forget it vinnie he'll never understand
b:bah *he rolls his eyes back* *i get vinnie's arm and take him to the bathroom* *i start to clean his little lip cut*
v:ouch *i try to clean it softer*
y/n: sorry *i say dryly*
v: thanks *he says out of no were*
y/n:for what? *i look at his big pretty brown eyes*
v: for taking care of me and not him
y/n: vinnie i want you to know that i'm doing this because i'm kinda thankful for defending me but that doesn't mean anything
v:.... oh yea ofc *he looks down so i raise his chin with my finger and he looks at me*
y/n:i'm not done
v:sorry *he whispers* * I finish cleaning his lip and put a small bandaid on it*

*11:38p.m were all eating pizza quietly*
j:yea sooo we're still going right? *i look at him and giggle*
y/n:i mean i am totally down
m:same bestie
b:fuck it i'm going *i look to vinnie who's eyes were lost*
y/n: what about you vin? *he quickly looks at me*
v:mh? *he hums*
y/n: you're going with us? camping? *i search for his eyes*
v:uh um yea ig *he looks back down to his food*

*we all finish eating and go to bed*
'im laying in bed with my blue led lights on thinking about vinnie... wait what the? about vinnie? why am i ... Jesus christ' *i roll my eyes back* 'i wanna break up with j but i still have some love for him' *i sit up* 'i wanna go talk to vinnie' *i stand up quietly and walk to vinnie's room who's literally one door away from mine*
*i open the door a little to see him laying on his bed watching his phone*
y/n:hey *i whisper and he turns to look at me*
v:hey? what are you doing here? *he sits up*
y/n:i- i couldn't sleep
v: mm so...? not to me rude but what do you want ME to do?
y/n: i couldn't sleep bc i was thinking about you? *i bite the inside of my cheek*
v:me? *he looks at me confused*
y/n:mm yea... i was just wondering why you looked so lost earlier when we where all eating *i sit next to him on his bed*
v:oh yea *he look down*
y/n: you alright?
v: yea i was just thinking ig
y/n: about what?
v: stupid stuff you know how i am *he looks at me*
y/n:that's why i'm worried.... you're always happy :/
v: i've been feeling kinda sad but for tomorrow i'll be fine i promise *he gives me a small weak smile*
y/n: well just want you to know that i'm all ears for you whenever you need me okay? *i smile at him*
v: thanks y/n *i get close to him as i pull him to a warm hug* *he hugs me back*
y/n: goodnight v *i walk out*
v:night *i close his door and go to sleep*

kinda short but i've been kinda busy but promise to finish this story 🤞🏻

love you bitches