pt. 6. promise

b:who the fuck are you leave her alone *he says pulling me to him* *but the man pulls out a gun and shoots right into his stomach and runs away*
y/n: NOOOOO *i cry and run to baby j who was on the floor bleeding* babyyy omg omg
b:go away tell vinnie to take you home
y/n:no i'm not leaving you here j shut up *i cry putting a hand on his check*
b:please baby do it for me
y/n:omg j please shut the fuck up you're gonna be alright i promise *i kiss his lips as he closes his eyes slowly* no babe don't sleep okay i'll be right back please just wait please...
b:i... love u *he closes his eyes completely*
y/n:VINNIEEEEEE PLEASE HELPPP OMG *i scream as i cry so damn hard*

                          vinnie's pov
*i hear someone calling me* *i stand up quickly and run to the woods*
y/n: VINNIE CMON PLEASE *i hear y/n so i run to her who was on the floor besides baby j*
v:what the fuck happened *i say shocked looking at j*
y/n:i... i wanted to pee and i hear this sound and i just ran and  a man grabbed me and j came and  the man shoot him *i open my eyes widen trying to process what is happening*
v:motherfucker what the fuck omf *i put my hand on my head trying to think what to do*
y/n:it's my fault *she cries*
v:no is not y/n is not your fault shut up *i pull her close to me and hug her as she cries*
y/n:where's maddy and jordan what are we gonna do?? . omg i can't believe this shit *she screams*
v:come on y/n we have to go *i say trying not to tear up*
y/n:no! what are we gonna do with j??? *she looks at me tearing*
v:we can't take him... we'll have to leave him here let's go *i stand up giving her my hand*
y/n:what??? no we can't leave him here *she grabs j's head*
v:y/n please come on we have to go is not save here we have to get to maddy and jordan
y/n:your crazy vincent we're not leaving him here *she turn to me crying*
v:you're making this harder then it already is y/n *i say lightly grabbing her and putting her on my shoulder*
y/n:let me down vinnie what are you doing *she tries to get off but i don't let her*
y/n:why are you doing this *cries* i promised him he would be okay please vinnie don't do this
*i don't say nothing and the only thing she was doing was making me tear up*
y/n:he's my boyfriend i can't leave him here please let me down *she cries and i try not to tear* i loved him LET ME DOWWNNNN *she hits my back*
v: Y/N STOPP HE WAS ALSO MY FUCKING BESTFRIEND AND WE ALL LOVED HIM BUT I CANT DO NO SHIT TO GET HIM BACK!! HE'S DEAD HE'LL NEVER COME BACK
*i say desperate as i walk faster* *she cries louder*
y/n: where's maddy and jordan *she tries to talk*
v:i have no fuckin idea they went out when you told them to be more quiet
y/n:what? we have to look for them
*we get to our camping houses and start to get everything*
v:put everything in the bags
y/n pov
'i wanna die i wanna die i wanna die what are we gonna do omg fuck... i feel bad for vinnie he looks really sad and stressed but i don't know what to do' *i continue to get everything in our bags*
y/n:done
v:okay let's go *he grabs my bag and takes my hand*
y/n:where's the car?
v:like 5 kilometers away from here
y/n:fuck *i say under my breath as i head vinnie sight*
y/n:vinnie it's gonna be alright we are gonna be alright *i turn to see him with a tear going down his cheek*
y/n: please don't cry *i hold his face and clean his tears.... i get a little close to him looking right into his light brown eyes*
v:i'm sor- *i cut him off with a kiss on his lips but then pull back embarrassed*
y/n: im really sorry i shouldn't of don- *he kisses me again and pull back*
v:let's go look for the others *we walk looking for maddy and jordan. we couldn't call them because non of us had any service on our phones and we had like 15%*

|5:03a.m|
*im really tired and we haven't find maddy or jordan*
v:JORDAN?
y/n:MADDYYY *we call them and then i hear maddys voice*
y/n: MADDY??? *i turn my head trying to find her*
m:i'm hereeee! help *i hear her again*
y/n:that's maddy let's go
v:where is she??
y/n:i think she's that way *i point to the left where i I heard the sound* *we run trying to find maddy*
y/n:maddy? where are you?
m:i'm right hereeee please help me y/n *she cries*
y/n:what's going on? *we finally found her all full of blood*
v:what the fuck *he drops his mouth open*
where jordan maddy
m:he's dead *she yells and falls down to the floor*
y/n:w...what?? *i run to her and hug her tight* *we both cry while vinnie walks in circles with his hands on his head*
y/n:what happened?? *i put my hands on her face putting her hair in the back her ears*
m:when y-you told us to b...be more quiet he said to go to the woods so we did and then something just came to him and killed him *i look at her scared*
y/n:what killed him?
m:i don't know i couldn't see it *she looks down crying and then look up quickly*w-where's baby j???
y/n: he... *i cry again*
m:what??? what happens y/n?!?
v:a man shoot him *vinnie says as his eyes water*
m:omg omg omg what are we gonna do
v:we have to go
y/n:let's go then *i clean my tears standing up*
*we all walk for a long time and never get to our car*

|1:22p.m|
*i sit in the floor sweating*
y/n:i can't anymore you said it was only 5 kilometers from here
v:it was *he looks at the sides confused*
m:it's like we're walking in circles
v:we are *he pints to a weird tree we had seen a couple of hour ago*
y/n:what the... *my mouth drops* how? aren't we walking straight??
v:i thought we were
m:ahg u can't do this anymore i'm tired and sad
y/n:me too but  I prefer to find our car then to stay here
v:let's walk that way *he pints to the right*
m:okay *we stand up and start walking to the right hopping to find out car*

|3:09p.m|
y/n:what the fuck *i point to the tree we had seen before once again*
m:omg omg omg *she grabs her head*
v:i don't get it how ???
m:kill me kill me please *she starts to cry*
y/n:shut the fuck yo maddison stop saying bullshit
m: i just wanna go back to normal please i can't take this anymore
v:let's go maddy let's keep walking
*we keep walking and walking.. and walking and get no where but to the mtf weird fucking tree*

 and walking and get no where but to the mtf weird fucking tree*