pt.23

hi guys  look at my wife billie ☝🏻 bruuuuuh she fuckin gorgeous innn and those pics r just so fire ok bye 😘

not really smut but here ends the smut from the last chapter

drama
guns
drugs
killing
violence

——————-—

v:that was so fuckin hot baby *he opens my legs and cleans my cum with his tongue* *i blush hardly and moan as he does so* *i grab his face and pull him in between you legs bringing his lips to mine* *we hear a loud sound downstairs and i look at vinnie worried*
y:what was that? *i close my legs covering up with a pillow*
v:stay here *he stands up putting on his boxers quickly*

maddys pov
*im sleeping peacefully till i hear y/n moan loudly like really loud* 'omg this teens are like bunnies' *i turn around putting a pillow on my head* *i keep hearing bed sounds and weird sounds but don't really care about it since i know is vinnie and y/n* *i hear my door open violently*
m:ayo what the fuck i'm trying to sleep *i say as i keep the pillow on my head not giving a shit about who it is it's prob y/n or vin* *i hear steps coming closer to me*
m:what are you doi- *i turn around and see a black hair man about 5'7 tall plack jeans and black shirt has a mini uzi in his hand and a machete on his jean belt* 'oh no' *i move quickly trying to reach for my gun that was on the little night stand table at the side of my bed but he grabs me and the gun falls on the floor*
m:Y/N!!! VINNIE HELPPP
*he covers my mouth picking me up*

vinnies pov
*i pull my boxers and jeans up as quick as i can*
m:Y/N!!! VINNIE HELPPP *i hear maddy scream so i grab my CZ Skorpion Evo 3 and give y/n a M9 just in case*
v:STAY. HERE. *i tell her which i know she won't but i still tell her hoping she will*
y:what? no i need to go see maddy *he stands up dropping the blanket so i throw her her panties and my shirt which was on the floor*
v:put this on and stay here baby please *and with that i leave the room closing the door behind me, i walk slowly downstairs trying to make no noise* *i hear footsteps in the kitchen so i hide behind the wall, i stick my head out to see a little* *black hair man standing in front of the kitchen island with maddy in his arms* 'idk what to do 😭' *another man comes in* 'oh fuck no' *i walk slowly back up to y/n* *i open the door quietly*
y:what happened? *she whispers*
v:there's two men downstairs and they have maddy
y:omg *she opens her eyes widen* what do we do
v: i dont know *i look at her worried*
y:um well we should maybe ask what they want from us
v:that's dumb but okay
y:well what do you want to do
v:kill them
y:they won't stop bothering us if we don't end this
v:ok let's go *i walk out and she grabs my hand* *we go dow quietly*
y:hey! leave her alone
m1:get her *he tells the other man* 'bruh don't you see me?' *i stand in front of y/n pushing him back*
v:what do you guys want from us leave us the fuck alone
m2:don't you get that we want your little gf?
y:but why?
m1:we don't want your shitty gf the boss wants her
m:why tho?
m2:donno... stop askin so many questions is non of your business *he pushes me and i push him back*
v:ay man back the fuck off
m2:you don't tell me what to do *he grabs y/j's arm and i put my gun up*
v:don't. touch. her.
m1:alright take them all *he orders and takes maddy out*
y:MADDY! *she runs out*
v:omg *i try to get her but the man grabs me by my arms pushing me out too* yo ong what do you want from us
m2:stf and walk *they take me into the car and see maddy and y/n with her hands tied* *they take my gun away* *and tie my hands too*
y:oh no *she look at me worried*
*they get in and drive fast*
m:where are they taking us?
v:god knows

y/n pov

*we have been in this car for about 2 hours and i'm scared and getting really anxious* *i move my leg and vinnie puts his on mine*
v:it's gonna be okay baby.... we're gonna be okay*he looks at me and i nod*
*they stop the car and i look at vinnie he looks at me and looks back out the window trying to see where we are* *they get down and open the doors for us, they pull maddy and vinnie out*
v:come down y/n
m1:no you stay there until i tell you to *he tells me and i just look at vinnie not knowing what to do, the man pushes him taking him in some old weird building* *i stay in the car just waiting since i don't know what to do😭, i stand up to get out but the man comes out and grabs my wrist pulling me in too*
y:where r u taking me?
m2:shut up
y:please i wanna see my friends
*he pushes me into a room, there's 3 mans sitting around a table covered in blood* 'omg omg vinnie? maddy? please no'
y:what is t-that?
m3:blood don't you see?
m4:sit down
m5:hi again *the old man from the other day smirks at me* 'oh no'
y:please what do you want from us
m5: mm well i was gonna sell you to the mafia since they would give me a lot for that good body of yours but since you stabbed me i'm gonna have to kill you *he says spreading cocaine on a flat tray with a card to then inhale it*
m3:but first we're gonna have some fun with you and your little friends *he stands up walking slowly to me*
y:please i'm begging you leave them alone
m4:oh no *m3 grabs my hair looking all around my body*
m3:gimme some for her *m4 gives him a pill* 'i'm assuming thats ecstasy idrk'
m3:open that little moth of yours *i just look at him scared and do nothing* OPEN IT! *he punches me on the stomach and i open it putting my hands on my stomach*
m3:good *he puts the pill in my mouth and i close it* swallow it
y:what is this
m3: ecstasy 'oh no 😟'
*i move the pill to the side with my tongue trying to hide and not swallow it*
m3:open up i wanna se that you swallowed it
'oh shit' *i open it and he grabs my jaw moving my head bluffly looking inside my mouth, i start shaking badly and my hands start to sweat* *he looks to the side i had the pill and puts his finger in, he grabs it and looks at me*
m3:do you think i'm stupid???? *he yells at me and throws it to the floor, i shake my head nervously and he grabs another tablet from his pocket that one was a deferent color and shape*
m3:now you're GOING to swallow this one and if you don't do so i will kill slower
y:please i'm begging you *i start crying and swallow the pill* i'll do whatever you want just let them go please don't hurt them
m5:are you pregnant? *the old man stands up*