pt. 13

play the songggg :)

this one is gonna be really detailed chapter bc i like to feel like is a real story when i'm reading a wattpad so let do that imma make you feel like vinnie is with you fr okay? okay 👍🏻
————————————————————————

v:how do you feel baby? *he looks at me as he places me on the bed*
y/n:2 3 not too well can you lay with me?
v:course princess *he lays next to me*
y/n:it hurts really bad now
v:fuck let me see *he takes the towel off my head to see* *i look at him*
y/n:is it bad?
v:mmm not too bad 'i know you're lying bitch'
y/n:okay *i smile at him and he smiles back*
*maddy opens the door slowly with a glass of water on her hand*
m:may i?
v:yea *she comes in and sits besides me*
y/n:thank you *i take the water and drink a bit*
m:no problem... how do you feel?
y/n:my head hurts
m:you wanna take a shower so it doesn't infect?
y/n:yea that would be good
m:want me to help you or...?
v:i can help
y/n:umm i think i can do it myself thanks tho
v:you sure? *he looks at me*
y/n:yea i'm fine *i try to stand up*
m:okay if you need anything just tell me imma be downstairs
y/n:thank you maddy
m:ofc *she walks out*
v:you sure you don't need help?
y/n:yes i do need your help
v:oh... why'd you said you didn't
y/n:so i didn't had to choose dumb ass
v:oh so you choose me *he does the radio rebel thingy with his hand 😏*

(that iykwim)*i laugh* y/n:cmon vinnie help me v: yea let's go *he stands up and helps me walk to the bathroom* *i take off my jeans and vinnie helps me take off my bloody shirt slowly*y/n:ouch v:i'm sorry *he tries not to hurt me* *i take off my ...

(that iykwim)
*i laugh*
y/n:cmon vinnie help me
v: yea let's go *he stands up and helps me walk to the bathroom* *i take off my jeans and vinnie helps me take off my bloody shirt slowly*
y/n:ouch
v:i'm sorry *he tries not to hurt me* *i take off my underwears and vinnie turns the water on* hot or cold?
y/n:medium
v:okay there *he says taking his hand out the shower*
y/n:thanks *i walk slowly to the shower*
v:careful *he grabs my hand as i walk in the shower* *i feel the water hit my naked body* *i move my head to the side*
v:let the water clean the wound babe *he grabs water with his hand and puts some on my head cleaning the blood off* like that... now i have to put shampoo on so it doesn't infect
*i groan*
v:promise i'm gonna try not to hurt you okay?
*i nod and close my eyes* *vinnie opens the shampoo putting some on his hand to then rub it carefully on my wound* 'it hurts but not that bad' *i squeeze my eyes close as i feel his hand moving in little circles* (dirty mind dirty mind of yours 😁👉🏻)
v:is that fine?
y/n:yea go on
v:okay *he keeps cleaning* *i open my eyes a little i could see the bloody water falling down my skin*
y/n:omg is it too bad? *i try to touch my wound but vinnie moves my hand to the side*
v:no is not too bad just don't touch it let me do it
y/n:okay *he get water and cleans the shampoo off my hair and wound*
v:okay now body *he smiles softly at me  reaching for the body soap* *he rubs it on his hands making bobbles* *he puts his hands on my back rubbing the soap on it* *i relax as he do so* *he moves his hands up and down making sure every spot get soap* *he passes his hands on the back of my neck to my shoulders* *he turns me around and rubs my breast carefully with his concentrated face* *i giggle*
v:what? *he looks up at me*
y/n:nothing... i love you so much *he smiles big and kisses me softly*
v:i love yo more princess *he smiles and runs my skin again* *i smile looking at him* *he passes the soap on my legs moving his hand up and down each one* *i smile* 'i don't deserve this man at all' *he looks up with his big shiny light brown eyes* *i smile at him and he smiles back* *he stands up and moves me whole body to the water* the water hits my body making the soap fall off my body*
v:we're almost done baby and then you can rest
y/n:okay babe thank you *he smiles getting a towel that was on the sink*
v:all done *he turns off the water* come here
*he opens his arms with the towel on his hands* *i walk to him and he wraps his arms around me*  *i grab the towel with my hands*
v:now let's get my princess dry *i smile and he rubs the towel against my skin drying it all out*
*he walks out the bathroom*
v:brb
y/n:okay *i stand there looking at myself in the mirror as i wait for vinnie to come back* *he comes back with some clothes*
v:here *he gives me some underwears and a big shirt of his* is this fine or you want some joggers too?
y/n:that's alright *he nods and takes the towel off my body* *he grabs my panties and knees down grabbing one of my legs up to put one of the pantie holes on my leg raising the other side of my panties up* *he pulls them all the way up and stands up* *he grabs my bra looking at it*
v:uuh... *he tries to figure out how to unbutton my bra* *i laugh*
y/n:look *i grab it and show him how to open it*
v:i already knew...nothing i havent unbutton before *he rolls his eyes back and i laugh* *he chuckles putting my bra on *
v:stop laughing and turn around for me sweetheart *i smirk at him* omg you have such a dirty mind i'm just tryina help here *i giggle as i turn around* *he buttons my bra*
v:ALL DONEEEE *he smiles really big and i chuckle*  let's get you to bed now
y/n:okay *i smile and he grabs my hand walking me to the bed* *i lay on bed as vinnie put a gray blanket on me*
v:okay brb you can relax or sleep if you want imma go clean the bathroom
y/n:no i can do that
v:bru 💀 how nsnxkska okay no imma do it bye idc *i laugh hard as he walks to the bathroom* *he comes back with all the dirty clothes and goes downstairs to the laundry ig* *he comes back with a mop* *he gets in the bathroom again* *i lay on bed looking to the roof*
y/n:may i help?
v:no *he replies from the bathroom* *i groan* i'm almost done sweetie i'll be right there in a min 
*i smile and wait patiently* *after like 5 min he comes back*
v:okay i'm done now you want anything to eat or something? *he stands besides the bed with his legs legs against the bed*
y/n:mm no i'm good thanks *i smile moving my hand slowly to reach his leg* *he looks at me raising his eyebrow and shaking his head no* no what?
v:nothing *he walks to the other side of the bed and lays down besides me* come here
*i get close to him carefully trying not to hurt myself* *vinnie puts his right arm on the bed leaning his head in his hand as his left hand reaches my under stomach* *he rubs my stomach making little circles* *i smile closing my eyes slowly*
y/n:thank you baby
v:for what? *he looks at me*
y/n:for helping me *he smiles*
v:my pleasure princess *i smile and pull him for a kiss* *he kisses me back, i feeling every inch of his lips* 'i think i'm in love yup 👍🏻' *i could feel butterflies in my belly as his lips toured against mine* *i pulled back putting my left hand on the golden curls that are falling off his forehead* *i smile looking straight into his eyes* *he smiles back and i look down his lips sliding my hand down his perfect jaw*
y/n:you have no idea how much i love you
v:neither do you, i'm so in love with you, you're the best gf i've ever had in my fuckin life your fuckin perfect *i giggle and kiss him again* *he kisses back* *we pull back and he places his head on my neck, he cant hug me bc of my fuckin wound* *i soon fall asleep with vinnies arms wrapped around my body*

|9:36p.m|
vinnies pov
*i open my eyes slowly to see y/no's exposed stomach* *i stand up slowly pulling her shirt down* *i walk downstairs*
m:hey bud
v:sup *i throw myself besides maddy*
m:how is she? *she looks at me*
v:she's ight... she's sleeping
m:oh good... poor girl
v:yea ik imma make her some food *i stand up*
m:can i help?
v:sure *i say walking to the kitchen *
m:what are we gonna make? *she says putting her elbow against the kitchen island*
v:mmm i'm not sure *i look through the cabinets*
m:mmm we can maybe make some pizza *i look back at her smiling * she really likes vegetable pizza
v:alright then let's do some *i grab what we need and start making the pizza*

|10:44p.m|
y/n pov
*i wake up opening my eyes slowly* *i look at my left looking for vinnie* 'he might be downstairs' *i look reach for my phone and look at the time 10:45p.m* 'imma go get something to eat' *i sit up slowly* 'ouch my head still hurts' *i stand up putting my crocodile slippers on* *i walk slowly to the stairs* *i could hear vinnie and maddy talking*
m:yea y/n told me that since you two meet she had a crush on you but didn't wanted to ruin j's and hers relationship
v:yea she told me but i don't know why she didn't tell him
m:maybe she was scared... you know how he was
v:yea... anyways we're done
y/n:done with what *i smile walking carefully into the kitchen*
v:hey baby *he smiles and walks quickly to me grabbing my hand*
m:we made a PIZZA FOR YOUUU *she moves weirdly but funny and exited* *i laugh*
y/n:really? *i smile and vinnie nods*
v:vegetable pizza
y/n:yummy
m:sit down *she tells me reaching for 3 plates from the cabinet*
y/n:can i help? *i tell her as i see her struggling*
m:no i've got it *she shakes her head* *she finally grabs the plates and comes close to us* here
v:thanks
y/n:thank youu *i smile*
v:i did a strawberry lemonade *he says proudly*
y/n:you did? *i smile looking at him*
v:yup *he nods and walks to the fridge and comes back with a big bottle of strawberry lemonade*
y/n:my favvvv *i giggle*
m:here *she gives me a piece of pizza and vinnie gives me a glass of lemonade*
y/n:thank you guys so much *i smile at them*
m&v:no problem :)
*we eat and talk about random shit* *i tried to help maddy and vinnie with the dishes but they didn't let me*
v:no you go rest and we'll clean everything up
y/n:but i can do it please *i insist*
m:nope goodbye
y/n:gosh *i stick my middle finger to both of them and vinnie laughs*
v:i'll be right there sweetheart *he says as i walk to the stairs*
y/n:yea yea wtv *they both chuckle and i walk slowly upstairs*
*after a couple of min after like about 10 min vinnie comes back*
v:i'm back
y/n:i'm really tired
v:well let's get you ready to sleep *he smiles* *i groan standing up from the bed*
v:just wash your face and teeth and that's all okay?
y/n:yea okay *he helps me walk to the bathroom and i wash my face and brush my teeth*
y/n:all done
v:let's go to bed *we walk to the bed and shelters me to then lay besides me* *he places his head on my chest playing with my fingers* *i smile enjoying the moment*
v:night love
y/n:goodnight babe boy *i kiss his head and touch his curls as he falls asleep on me* *i soon after fall asleep too*

|9:05a.m|
*i open my eyes the fucking sun is bothering again* *i look down to see some messy curls on my stomach and a pretty arm snaked around my waist i smile and close my eyes trying to avoid the sun but is impossible* 'i don't wanna wake him up' *i groan*

ok this was a bit longer

hope you liked it hoes

bye peace out ✌🏼😗🖕🏼
👚
👖

bye

leave

ugh wtv