pt.9

play the songggg
————————————————————————

y/n:hey vin can i tell you sum?
v:mm yea sure what is it? *he turns his whole body my way puting his hands under his head giving me all his attention*
y/n:remember when you told me you had a crush on me? *i look down to his hands and i touch his rings nervously*
v:mhm? what about it?
y/n:well umm i kinda you know have been thinking about it and i think i feel the same way you know? *i immediately turn red*
v:wait really? *he looks at me but i don't*
y/n:mhm
v:since when ?
y/n:i don't know like since i meet you *i say really embarrassed*
v:and whaopsls how?? what? and why was you dating baby j?
y/n:i mean because i liked him before i meet you and he asked me out and then i met you and i wasn't sure what i felt about you you know? and i was gonna tell you when we was gonna go home and i was gonna break up with j but i mean this shit happened and i couldn't...
*my eyes are now watering*
v:... don't cry okay? everything will be fine *he says and i look up at him who had a tear falling off his cheek*
y/n:i hope so *i keep crying* *he puts his hand on my cheek pulling me close to him* *i look at him straight into his big eyes* *i get close to his lips* *i put my hand in the back of his neck pulling him to me* *our lips touch* *we kiss and that was not my first kiss but it felt like it was his red squishy lips against mine i just wanted to be there all day long* *i then started to become a little make out* *i sit on his lap without breaking the kiss* *his hands are in my hips* * one of his hands moves down to my right butt cheek squishing it* *i let out a little moan against his lips* *i start to kiss him faster*
v:slow down baby *he breaths heavily* *i go slower* 'get his dick out' 'no it's too early' *he gets his hand in my mini short touching my  lingerie* 'well he wants more' 'i can't we can't is just way too early' 'fuck you' *i pull back and look at him who had a confusing face*
v:did i went too fast? i'm sorry
y/n:oh no i just needed oxygen unless you want me to die *we both laugh*
v:i'm hungry now *he looks at me*
y/n:me too let me just put on some joggers or something because i'm cold
v:ight i'll wait for you downstairs *he walks out* 'holy shit that was close' 'i didn't need oxygen i could of stay all day long kissing him but the thing is that i'm still a fucking virgin yea i know i'm 17 but i feel like virginity is important and shouldn't lose it with whoever you know? but i kinda wanna lose it with vin is just that i'm scared of telling him and scared of losing it i know it's gonna hurt and i can see through his shorts he has a fucking big cock stop ✋🏻' *i put on some black joggers and a big white shirt* *i walk downstairs and vinnie already had waffles done*
y/n:wow such a chief *i giggle and walk to him*
v:yea i know *he smirks jokingly* okay sit down for me please
y/n:okaaay *i sit down* *he walks to me with two waffles on a gray plate and place them in front of me* well thank you mr.
v:my pleasure young lady *he grabs his waffles and sits besides me*
y/n:hey i was thinking... what if we can't get out of here and we finish the food?
v:mmm well we can make a small vegetable patch?
y/n:omg that's a great idea *i smile big*
v:mhm but i'm sure we're gonna get out of here
y/n:okay but for now i can start with our vegetable patch *he smiles at me*
v:sure then

(is the next day because i want to)

|1:22p.m|
*im sitting on the floor of the living room drawing vinnie who's posing for me he looks so funny he has his hand on his chin and his legs spread open he looks like a girl*
v:are you almost done my legs are hurting *he tries not to move*
y/n:vinnie you can close you god damn legs i'm not drowning your nuts
v:omg how direct *he starts laughing*
y/n:heyy don't moveee
v:oh yea sorry *he chuckles*
y/n:okay i'm done
v:let me seee let me seeeeee *i show him my art 😙🤌🏻*
v:YIKES BIKES GIRL THATS AWESOME wtfff *i laugh*
v:how do you do this omggggg
y/n:i've always liked to draw
v:i can see *he keeps looking at it*
v:oh my stars and garters i can't believe it it looks like a picture
y/n:well thank you *i smile proudly* now you draw me
v:oh nah baby that ain't gonna work
y/n:oh cmon you can't be that bad
v:no but i actually don't know how to draw like i can't imma draw you and it's gonna look like a potato
y/n:alright then we'll do something else
v:like what
y/n:i don't know i'm thinking about it
v:mmmmmmm we can go outside just to take a look
y/n:mm i don't know
v:why not
y/n:what if something happened again
v: nothing is gonna happen okay? *he grabs my hands*
v:but if you don't feel comfortable with going we can go some other day
y/n:no it's fine let's go, i have to get out of here someday
v:okay then let's go *he stands up giving me his hand* *i grab his hand and stand up*