pt.17

hey luvs
can someone PLEASE tell me if you can see the song up ⬆️ there okay thanks

now if you can play it
————————————————————————

om:YOU BITCH GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! *i laugh as i run away*
y/n:time to find my babe and maddy *i clean the blood off the Machete with my jeans as i keep running* *i put it inside my jeans again but collided with someone so i look up quickly taking the Machete out*

maddy's pov
*i was behind the door waiting for the victim to come* *the door opens and i hold it straight* *vinnie shoots 3 time and the man falls down dead*
m:yoo you good sheesh
v:i just killed someone maddy you're a psychopath
m:you too stf
v:wtv let's go *he pushes the body to the side so no one can see it if they pass by, and takes his gun *
m:okay now what?
v:i'm sure she's here they all have the tattoo or that thingy on their arms
m:oh yea that's right but how do you know they are the ones who kidnapped y/n?
v:idk i'm just assuming. who else could it be?
m:yea you're right *we keep walking but hear someone coming*
v:run *we start running and i collided with someone so i put my gun up*
v:NOO! *vinnie pushes me*

y/n's pov
*everything was so fast i didn't even realize i had stabbed someone* *i look at vinnie and i open my eyes widen*
y/n:omg omg *i grab him*
v:i'm okay *he says lightly*
y/n:vinnie shut up i stabbed your fuckin arm!
v:i'm okay let's go *he pushes me* *i hug him tightly*
y/n:im sorry i love you baby. how did you guy got in?
m:your boyfriend killed for u... he's a keeper *she winks at me and i let a little chuckle*
y/n: i know *i kiss him* and you too
*i hug her*
m:i did nothing :/
v:yes you did
m:hold the door open?
v:and distract the man. without that i wouldn't be a available to save y/n
y/n:thank you guys so much i love you two
m:i love you too *she smiles*
v:i love you too babe *he pecks my lips*
maddy take out a the Ak *she take out a Ak-47 glossy and hand it to me*
y/n:yo this is fire! *vinnie chuckles*
v:yea now let's go i'm bleeding *he says with his hand on his arm*
y/n:fuck that's true let's go *i walk fast holding vinnies hand* *we get out and see 3 more guys with guns*
m:shit! what do we do?
v:fight *he kneels down pointing with his gun at the men* 'omg i'm gonna shit my pants' 'omg omg' *i stand under a iron drum and maddy behind the door* *the started shooting but luckily dont hit any of us* *i started shooting to the one at the right side and so did he but the drum was kind of protecting me*  *the one that worried me was vinnie he doesn't have any protection* *i stand up kicking the drum in front of vinnie and he looked at me*
v:noo y/n! *they started shooting again and maddy killed one* *there was just 2 letf* *vinnie grabs my arm pushing me down with him*
v:stop trying to protect me i'm the one who has to protect you *he says grabbing my face with one hand and with tho other one pointing to them* i'll kill the one in the left side and you the right one okay??
y/n:yea okay *we both point at them and they shoot at us but we shoot them back* 'im gonna die i'm gonna die bye life' 'what are we doing wtf😭' *i look through the lookout* 'i can't do it i'll miss' 'just try. god y/n' *i breath heavily and my hands start to shake* 'fuck no' *vinnie shoots the man* *there's only one left* 'cmon' *i shoot him right in the head* 'OMG I DID IT' *i look at vinnie* *and he smiles widely*
v:that was fire ong *i smile shocked* 'i don't know if i'm sad or happy lmfao'
m:guys... *i turn around to see maddy holding her leg full of blood* *i stand up quickly*
y/n:omggg what happened
v:oh fuck *he carries her*
y/n:vinnie your arm you're gonna hurt yourself
v:nono i'm good it's not bleeding anymore
v:what happened?
m:i don't know what happened it happened too quick
y/n:it's okay you're gonna be fine *i try to calm her down*
v:we have to take the car! *he says as he pints to a 1980 chevrolet K10 truck*
y/n:what about the keys? *i run to the truck*
v:check if they're inside of the little thingy that has a mirror *he says as he walks to the truck with maddy* *i look for the keys*
y/n:they're not here
v:keep looking *i look under the seats and they were there*
y/n:HERE *vinnie gets maddy inside the truck and he runs to the drivers side*
v:lets go get in *he grabs the keys from my hand and i run to the other side to get in* *vinnie starts the truck and i put maddys leg on mine*
y/n:does it hurt too much? *i look at her worried*
m:not too much *she says under her breath she looks weak and her skin looks really white* *i look at vinnie and he makes a worried face and looks back at the road* 'vinnie is really worried bc maddy is like a sister to him, jordan and vin were really good friends and maddy was like his big sister ' *i grab maddys head pulling her to my chest*