pt. 2

|3:11 p.m we're are now all home|
y/n: i'm gonna get ready *i tell the boys and maddy as they all agree*

*after 1/2h  someone knocks on my door*
y/n:come in *i say as i put on some victoria's secret perfume* *vinnie opens the door*
v:hey um j's waiting for you downstairs...
*i turn to him confused and a little pissed*
y/n: why is he waiting on me? *i raise an eyebrow*
v: no idea *he raises his hand up 🤷🏼* *i roll my eyes back and walk downstairs to then see baby j sitting on the couch watching his phone*
y/n: what do you want now? *i stand in front of him*
b: wdym? *he looks at me "confused" as anything happened earlier*
y/n:wdym what do i mean you literally called me slut and left me crying like a dumbass there by myself! *i raise my voice looking straight into his blue eyes*
b:we can talk about it later y/n *he mumbles under his breath*
y/n:why later huh? it's not like nobody knows ... everybody knows what you called me j! *he stands up in front of me, he looked passed. really pissed*
b:and how do they know you gossip *he raises his voice as he says his last word*
m: we all heart it j, you was literally yelling at her
b:uh just forget it okay? i'm sorry baby *he kisses my lips softly but i pull back without saying anything and look to my friends, i was embarrassed i don't even know why but i was, it was like time had stopped, they were all looking at me like i was a fucking psychopath or sum* *i then run to my room throwing myself on my bed*  *someone get in but i don't even look up to see who it was. i then feel two long warm arms around my waist pulling me close to them* *i turn around to see maddy placing her head on my shoulder*
m:what's wrong ? 🙁
y/n: i don't know i just got so embarrassed for no reason
m: don't be baby *she leaves a little kiss on my cheek* it's all gonna get better i promise
y/n: thank you dy *i give her a warm little smile*
m:we can stay here tomorrow if you want
y/n:what ? no let's go i'm not staying here
m: j is still gonna go tho *she looks at me*
y/n: it's all right he's still my bf isn't he? *i give her a fake smile* *and she shakes her head slowly standing up*
m:okay all wait for you in the car to go to the mall *she closes the door behind her* *i look down to my feet thinking*
y/n: do i still love him? *i ask myself*
*i nod* i do i do *i say knowing i'm loosing feelings*

|3:55 i'm sitting in the passenger seat as j drives us to the mall|
*j places his hand on my crotch so i pull his hand down a little to my knee*
b:what now i can't touch my own girlfriend?
y/n: yea is just i don't feel too confortable *i look out to the window feeling a heavy sight on me but i could see that baby j was not watching me. so who was? . i turn back to see vinnie watching me but look away right away*

okay i'm tired see you tomorrow ✌🏻😗