pt. 16

hola :)
bueno bai

MUCH DRAMA
VIOLENCE
BLOOD
————————————————————————

y/n:WHAT THE FUCK!! vinnieeeee *i scream but feel him hit me on the head* *i feel dizzy*

maddy's pov
*im sitting on the bed waiting for y/n to come back but i hear her call vinnie* *i run out my room and see her on the floor and a man grabbing standing besides her. he looks at me and i try closing my door but he puts his hand*
m:go awayyy *i scream trying to close it* *he opens it completely and hits me*

vinnie's pov
*i heard a scream downstairs*
v:y/n? *i stand up quickly*
m:go awayyy *i run downstairs i could see a man running with y/n on his shoulder running away*
v:Y/N! *i run out and try to get to him* *i look back and and look forward again he was gone* no no no Y/NNNN! noooo noo *i keep running looking around trying to find her* please no *a tear falls off my cheek* *i stand there looking around* maddy 😟
*i run back looking for maddy* *she was on the floor with blood on her head*
v:oh no no no maddy? *i pick her up placing her on the bed* maddy you okay?
m:yea i'm okay just cut myself... where's y/n?
v:she's gone
m:WHAT?? *she stand up*
v:lay down you're gonna get hurt *i pin her on the bed (don't think dirty)*
m:we need to get y/n *she starts crying*
v:we are gonna get her just lay here for a minute i'll be right back
m:no i'm not letting you go alone vinnie
v:maddy stay here!
m:.. no *she stands up*
v:ahg *i grab my back pack and take maddys hand* let's go
m:where are we going
v:idk we're finding y/n and i won't stop until i find her *i walk out*
m:slow down vinnie
v:i told you to stay... you can't come you're hurt
m:no i can go *i roll my eyes back and keep walking and looking around for any signs*

*i open my eyes trying to focus my vision* *i see 3 mans standing in front of me*
y/n:w-who are you
m1:shut up *he slaps me* *i start crying* 'omg please help vinnie maddy someone help i'm so fucking scared' *i sob*
y/n:please... what do you want from us
m3:we want you
y/n:what- *i open my eyes widen and try to move but my hands are tied* please i'll give you whatever you want just let me go
m2:and what are you gonna give us
y/n:...
m1:nothing you can't give us anything we have you guys here stuck and won't get out without us letting you
y/n:why would you do that YOU KILLED MY BOYFRIEND *i cry*
m1:to get to you sweetie but you've been playin hard haven't you? *he touches my thigh but i try to move it to the side*
y/n:what do you want from me please let me go *i beg*
m2:your not going anywhere
y/n:what do you want??
m1:Mr.Doxon wants you
y/n:w-who's mr.doxon?
m1:the boss
y/n:boss of what? 'what the heck is going on'
m2:stop asking so many questions *he kicks me* *i tear up but hold it as much as i can*
m1:take her *he tell the other man he's like 23-25 he hasn't really talked much* *the man walks to me and grabs my arm brusquely clenching his jawline*
y/n:ouch *i stand up my hands still tied* *he takes me out of the room without saying any word* what are you gonna do to me?
*i get no responses*
y/n:please... *i sob* just let me go please i'm begging you
m3:please just shut up *he says lightly* 'is he forced to do this?'
y/n:you don't have to do this please
m3:SHUT UP *he slaps me* *i tear up and he looks at me* *i see his eyes water* 'what?' *he looks away and keeps walking me through a dark hall*

y/j's pov
*he takes me in a room*
m3:he's gonna be here any minute just... ahg do whatever he tells you to okay? if not he's gonna hurt you
y/n:what?? what are you talking about
m3:y/n please do what i tell you to
y/n:... okay *i'm shaking at this point*
m3:sit there and wait for him *he pints at a chair*
y/n:for who? *i sit down still shaking like crazy*
m3:the boss *he walks out closing the door behind him*
'what the fuck what do i do' *i look around trying to find any way out* 'i can't really do anything with my hands tied' *i hear the door open and i turn my head back slowly*