Chapter 11

Jannat Ali P.O.V.
"Wow, mommy, this is house is so beautiful" "You like it?" He nodded his head and ran around. I had bought this house 2 years ago after talking with dad about it.

I knew this day would come and I had to be prepared for it. "Zain, baby watch television, I will unpack our things" "Okay mommy!" He shouted and ran into the living room.

I started unpacking our things, I put his things in his room and changed the bedsheets. "Finally," I said while sighing. "Zain, come and get ready!" I shouted from his room while putting his clothes on his bed.

I heard his footsteps and there he was. I smiled and pointed towards his clothes, "Get changed, I'll take a shower, and then you'll come with me to the hospital" "YEEEH!"

I chuckled and went to get ready for work. "Zain, come on!" "Mommy, wait, I need my drawing book!" I waited outside the door, he came running outside while holding his bag. "Ready?" He nodded and walked towards the car.

He got in by himself and I helped him with his seatbelt. "Mommy, why are we going to the hospital on a Saturday?" "Well, mommy has some work to do, and my baby can't stay alone"

"How about I stay with dad- I mean sweet uncle?" "Baby, he has his own things to do, and what did I tell you? He is... a stranger, we aren't his friends" I said trying not to make him sad.

"Okay, mommy," He said sadly and looked down. I held his little hand in mine and looked at him for a few seconds, I sighed while taking small glances at him.

If he is happy with that asshole, then I can let Zain be with him sometimes. "Do you really want to play with sweet uncle?" "Yes!" He nodded excitedly.

"I will call him when are at the hospital okay?" "Yeeeah, thank you, mommy!" That's what I want to see, his beautiful smile which makes my day.

We went straight to my office when we arrived at the hospital. "Mommy, call him" I took my phone and started looking for his phone number. Suddenly my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Doctor?"

"Mr. Asshole, why did you call me?"

"I want to talk to you"

Does he want to talk with me? Why? About what? I sighed and answered him.

"Come to the hospital, I'm already here"

Before he could answer I ended the call and then I saw Zain looking at me. "Mommy?" "Hm?" I hummed while opening my file. "You thought me not to talk bad and say bad things right?" "Yes"

"Then why do you call sweet uncle asshole?" I looked at Zain while he looked at me innocently. "Baby, please never say this word... It's between adults okay?" He nodded and sat on the couch.

Suddenly the door to my office opened reviling Mr. Asshole. "Sweet uncle!" Zain ran towards him and hugged his legs, I can't believe this is my son.

"Hey champ" He picked Zain up in his arms and pecked his cheek. He walked in my direction and sat down in front of me. I called Jessie so that she could take Zain with her for a while.

"Zain, why don't you go and buy ice cream while I talk with your sweet uncle?" He nodded his head and held Jessie's hand. I looked at this asshole and gave him an annoyed look.

"Work on Saturdays?" "If this is what you came to talk about, then yes, I come to work on Saturdays," I said coldly and put a glass of water in front of me.

"You need to be my date for tonight" I chucked on my water and spit it out on his face and started coughing loudly. "W-What?!" I looked at him shocked and was even more shocked when I saw that he was wet.

"Shit, sorry!" I took a tissue and went towards him, I started cleaning on his suit and then on his face while holding onto his jaw. "Sorry, I didn't mean to," I said while wiping the water away.

He suddenly held my wrist and pulled me towards him, I looked at him and locked my eyes with his. Why do I always get lost in them? I looked at his eyes and then slowly went down to his lips.

Wait, what! I pulled away and cleared my throat and looked around but not at him. "H-Here," I said while handing him the tissue. I went back to my chair and sat down.

"I want you to be my date tonight" Wait he was serious, I thought he was joking. "I thought you were joking" "Do I look like I'm joking?" I looked at him and he looked really serious.

"No" "What?" "My answer is no," I said and looked down on my file. What does he think? That, if he asks me I'll be his date, what a joke.

"It wasn't a question" "Seriously? You can't force me" "Look, this is very important for me, I need to be at that award show and I can't go without a date"

I chuckled dryly and shook my head, "Then find another girl, there are so many girls ready to go along with you" "I don't like girls" I gave him an annoyed look.

"And I'm a transgender" "You are what?!" He shouted while standing up. I sighed and put my hand on my head, why am I even talking to this asshole.

"You said you don't like girls, and you are asking me like I'm a transgender and not a girl" I almost shouted at him. I was having enough of him, this dude is crazy.

"I don't talk to girls" "You are talking to me and I'm a girl" "I'm not interested in girls" I looked at him shocked. Wait, he is for boys? Then that's good.

"It must be hard, I know how it is when people judge you. It's okay if you're not straight" "Wait, that's not what I meant"

"No you don't need to explain, I understand that your reputation is important for you. I'll help you and don't worry your secret is safe with me" I said and gave him a smile.

"No, you don't understand, that's not-" "That's not true? Mr. Kingston, it's alright, it's normal. This is a new generation and everyone aren't straight, it's alright, I'll help you so don't worry"

Poor asshole, he doesn't want to disappoint his parents and his reputation is important for him. Poor guy, he must have been through a lot.

"You saved my Zain when he was lost at the amusement park, so I'm repaying you by being your date," I said and winked while smiling.

I can at least do this for him, he saved Zain and he doesn't want to disappoint his parents, so I'll do it.

"What time is the award show?"