Chapter 35

After a long day, Makson and I were in his room, which is now our room. Today I was the happiest person ever, I got what I wanted. A loving husband, a loving child and a big supportive family.

I was seating in front of the mirror taking my jewellery off while Makson was taking a bath. Just then I realized that I still had hijab on. Just the thought about taking it off made me nervous, what if he doesn't like me without it? Or what if he doesn't like my hair?

I heard the door to the washroom open and close. I took a deep breath trying to calm my heart. I kept my eyes down on my hands while taking my rings off, just then he back hugged me.

"Is my beautiful wife done?" I looked up and met his eyes through the mirror, I smiled at him and nodded my head. "I have a wedding gift for you" I turned around and looked at him. He helped me up as I stood there he walked towards the closet and got something out.

He walked towards me and handed me a file, "What is this?" "See it yourself" I opened the file and started reading through it, "This..." "Yes... You are Zain's legal mother since Haniya signed adoption papers herself, so he wanted me to be his legal father"

"So, this means we have a child," I said happily while looking at the papers. He back hugged and put his chin on my shoulder, "Yes, we are legal parents to Zain" I turned around and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, thank you soo much" I whispered as I felt him wrapping his arms around my waist. I pulled away and looked at him, "This is the best gift... I actually didn't get time to get you a wedding gift"

He chuckled and held my hand taking me towards the bed. I suddenly started getting nervous. He took the file from me and put it on the side table as he layed on the bed and suddenly pulled me strongly as I landed on top of him.

My hands were on his hard chest as he had wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. "M-Makson?" "Hmmm?" He looked right into my eyes taking my soul away. He smiled at me and leaned forwards as I closed my eyes tightly.

I felt his lips on my forehead as I slowly opened my eyes and saw him looking at me. "Having you by my side is the best gift I could ever get" I smiled as I looked at him. "Now that I finally have you in my arms, let's sleep"

"W-Wait, like this?" "Why not?" He smirked as he looked at me, "I-I'm heavy" I said while looking away. He chuckled and tightened his arms around me.

"No, this is comfortable," He said and put my head on his chest as I slowly closed my eyes. This was comfortable, I thought as I was almost asleep. I smiled as I heard Makson's voice before falling asleep deeply.*

"I love you"

NEXT DAY
I groaned as the sun hit my face. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I was in the same position as last night. I smiled and tried getting Makson's hands away from my waist.

He groaned and tightened his arms around me, "Makson, I need to go" I said trying to get out of his grip. "5 minutes Jannat" Wow, his morning voice is deep and husky.

I waited for a while till his arms loosened a little, when I realized that he was sleeping again, I carefully took his hands away and walked into the washroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that I still had my hijab on, "This is why my head was hurting" I whispered while I took it off slowly. I took a long bath and wore my clothes. While drying my hair with the towel I stepped out of the washroom and saw Makson was still sleeping with a little pout on his lips.

I smiled and walked towards the table as I started brushing my hair. I had to blowdry it but I didn't wanna wake Makson, but then I looked at the time and decided to wake him up.

"Makson, wake up," I said as I walked towards him. I sat on the bed beside him as I shook him, "Makson wake up" "5 min more Jannat" "You said that 30 min ago" I said as I took the blanket away. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

It was like his eye were stocked on me, "Makson?" I realized that I wasn't wearing my hijab. This is the first time ever he has seen me without my hijab, what if he doesn't like me without it?

I turned around and looked down at my hands, that's when I felt his strong arms wrapping around my waist. "Are you scared?" He whispered into my ear as I slowly nodded my head.

I heard him sigh as he turned me around so that I was facing him. He held my cheeks with his big hands as he kissed me on my forehead. "Why are you scared?" "You didn't say anything, so I thought...." "You thought I didn't like you without your hijab" I nodded my head slowly as I didn't want to meet his eyes.

He made me look at him and smiled at me, "I like you with or without hijab. I fell in love with your personality and your beautiful heart. You look beautiful with and without hijab" I smiled while listening to his beautiful words.

While he had his arms around my waist, I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you Makson" His smile grew as he once again kissed me on my forehead.

"Can I ask something?" I looked at him as he pulled away. He was swinging us left and right slowly, while he nodded his head. "It may sound weird but... I've realized that you always kiss me on my forehead" I know at the moment was looking like a tomato.

"Well... Do you know what it means?" I looked at him confusedly and shook my head. He smiled and once again kissed me on my forehead.

"This means that I respect you and I care for you. This will tell you that I'm into you and not into your physical appearance. This will always prove that I will always be there for you and I will always love you with all my heart"