Chapter 32

Jannat Ali P.O.V
As Usman helped me in, we heard Jack talking to Makson. "You will always give time to Jannat and never let her feel like she is alone or that she never got the love she deserved" "I promise"

I smiled as I heard him but I didn't have energy at the moment. "The last wish... You can't marry her" I was shocked when I heard Jack, was he talking about me? I looked at Usman who was holding onto me, he looked at me and smiled.

"Don't worry" He whispered before slowly helping me walk. "Jack that's not a good joke," His mother sounded angry, as we walked through people they looked at us weirdly. "I'm not joking mom... He can't marry someone other than Jannat"

What did he mean by that? I couldn't understand anything as I couldn't see anything since people were in front of us. "What do you mean Jack?" I heard Makson's voice who was sounded like he was confused.

"What he means is that your bride is here!" I looked at Usman shocked. All the eyes were suddenly turned on os, as I saw in front of me I was shocked.

There was someone in my wedding dress and was seating there. "My sister and your bride is here," Usman said, Makson started walking towards me as I tried walking towards him but I was too weak to walk by myself.

He ran towards me and held onto me, "Jannat, what happened to you?" I looked at him with teary eyes, "M-Makson" I whispered before holding him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Shh, don't cry" He pulled away and whipped my tears away. "If you're here, then who is the one in your wedding dress?" Makson looked towards Usman, as he walked towards the fake bride.

"Ammi, are you gonna say anything or should I?" He said to ammi as I looked at them confused. "Mommy!" I heard Zain's voice as I saw him running towards me.

He looked at me with teary eyes, "M-Mommy, you're bleeding" Jack picked him up as I slowly took Zain from him, "Mommy is okay" I whispered to him before he wrapped his arms around me.

"Ammi speak!" "Why are you shouting at her?!" Suddenly I heard Haniya's voice as the dupatta from her face was taken away. I stood here shocked trying to understand everything.

"Haniya..." I put Zain down before looking at Arif, he understood what I meant and took Zain away from here. I slowly walked towards her and stood in front of her.

"Haniya... What... What is this?" She scoffed and rolled her eyes before speaking. "Why? Didn't you always want to see me happy? That's what I'm doing, I'm making myself happy"

I looked at Ammi hoping that she wasn't a part of this, "Ammi-" "I'm not your mother!" She shouted and hardly pushed me, as I was gonna fall someone held onto me.

I looked at the person and saw Makson looking at ammi with burning eyes, "You have always been in the way of my daughter and son's happiness! You've always been thinking about yourself! You took my daughter's son away from her! Now you want to marry a rich guy and live happily while my daughter won't!" She shouted before taking a step forwards, but Usman stood in the middle.

"No, not today ammi..." "Usman-" "No baji! Today you won't stop me! You shouldn't have stopped me at the beginning!" he said before looking at ammi. "What do you mean by baji never let os be happy?! Do you even know what you're talking about?! Look at her! She is that sister and daughter who sacrificed everything for your, mine and Haniya's happiness!"

"Usman, please-!" I tried stopping him but he wasn't listening to me. "Have you ever seen her doing anything for herself?! For once, for once when she is trying to live for herself, then you got a problem, why?!"

I looked at Makson, but he looked like that neither was he gonna listen to me today. I held onto Usman's arm while crying. "U-Usman, p-please... D-Don't say anything! I beg you!"

He turned towards me and looked at me. He held my hands softly before speaking, "Who are you begging for? For the woman who never saw you as her daughter? For the woman who never wants to you see happy? Why will stop me, baji?"

"N-No Usman... I-I don't want you to lose your mother, s-she gave birth to you, y-you are her son... Y-You can't go against her" He sadly chuckled and shook his head.

"No........ She isn't my mother........" "Usman, don't say that," Ammi said as she tried holding his hand, he took his hand away and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"My mother is, my baji...... From the day I was born, she took care of me, she thought me the difference between wrong and right, she was there when I need my mother, she was there when I need a sister, she was there when I needed a friend... Today, who I am, what I do, is all because of this woman right here"

"She never took your daughter's son away from her... Your daughter yourself told her to adopt Zain" Makson said as he stood beside me while holding my hand.

"I don't want to say anything at the moment, because if I say anything then it won't make Jannat happy," He said before looking at ammi and then Haniya.

"Marry me! What do you even see in her?! She doesn't have anything?!" "She has everything which I need. A heart of gold, and that is enough for me to marry her"

"Anthony, Zandy!" two police officers walked in, "Yes boos?" "Arrest-" "NO!" I turned Usman towards me and held onto him. "No! No! You won't! She is your sister! That is your mother Usman!"

"Which sister? Which mother? I don't have a mother or a sister, my only family is you" As tears streamed down my face I shook my head, "Please... U-Usman please don't... I-I will never forgive myself if this happens!"

"You won't marry her! You can't marry her!" Haniya shouted as she tried coming towards me. "I will... I will marry her right now, and right here..." I kept looking at Usman, "U-Usman, p-please... Please"

Suddenly I felt my head spinning, I don't know what was happening, my head was hurting and I couldn't think straight... Suddenly things started being blurry. Before everything turned black I only heard their voices...

"JANNAT?!"