Chapter 37

"Zain promise me that you will listen to your granny and grandpa. Don't trouble them, and-" "And you won't fight with anyone and will concentrate in school... I know I know mommy" I sighed while looking at him as he held Peanut.

"Sweetie don't worry, he is a good boy," Dad said as he picked him up. "But-" "Jannat, you're worrying about nothing" I heard Makson as he stood beside me while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm not worried about Zain, I'm worried about dad and mom" Mom chuckled and pulled me into a tight hug as I hugged her back. I was very thankful to Allah, that I got such sweet and caring parents-in-law.

As we pulled away I looked at her, "Remember to take your medicines on time and don't you dare skip your meals... Dad you too, first your health than work. Mom you will call-"

"Oh god, Makson hurry up, goooo... This girl will eat our brain before going" I pouted while dad laughed. He walked towards me and held my hands.

"Now go and enjoy your honeymoon," he said while winking and pushing me and Makson towards our car. "Take care, and come back with a good news!" Mom shouted while my eyes widened.

We both got into our car as Makson's driver started driving. It had been 3 weeks since Makson got into an accident, and as soon as he was fully healed he wanted to go before going back to work.

I wrapped my arms around his arm and put my head on his shoulder. "You tell us that health is before work, and since last night you slept for about 1 hour"

I chuckled and looked at him while smiling, "I love when you worry about me like this, I feel... hmmm, special" He chuckled and pinched my cheeks while I pouted.

"So what do you wanna do?" Well, there are a lot of things I wanted to do, things I always wanted to do with my partner but I hope he won't refuse to do it.

"Well, since we're going to Barcelona, I want to see the night city, I want to wear couple clothes, I want to go to the beach, and I want you to be by my side"

"Done" "Really? Also couple clothes?!" "Of course, madam whatever you want to do will be done" I smiled and pecked his cheek as he smiled.

I slowly opened my eyes, and as I looked around I was in bed with a duvet on me. I sat up and looked around, "This isn't a hotel room" I whispered to myself as I looked around.

Suddenly a door opened and Makson walked in, "You're awake" I nodded my head as I looked at him. "We're in my private jet" "Private jet?" He chuckled and nodded his head.

He jumped on the bed and put his head on my lap while looking at me. "Did you sleep well?" "I did, but you could have wakened me up. I missed the beautiful view"

"Well, you will be seeing views in Barcelona" I chuckled and started playing with his hair.

As we arrived we both got off, but it was already nighttime and cold. I wrapped my arms around myself as I looked around while smiling. I felt something warm around my shoulders and when I looked behind me I saw Makson who put his jacket on me.

"Aren't you cold?" "I'm wearing a lot of clothes," He said as he held my hand and pulled me towards the car. As he drove the car I was looking out the window, "Barcelona is more beautiful at night" Makson was holding my hand while driving, since he didn't wanna let go of me.

"STOP!" He put his foot on the brake and stopped the car, "What happened?!" He looked at me worriedly while I was looking outside the window.

"ICE CREAM!" I looked at him and saw him glaring at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" "Nothing, I forget that you always shout whenever you see ice cream... Like Zain"

"Wait here" I nodded my head as he walked out to get the ice cream. He came back and handed me my ice cream. "Thank you," I said and happily started eating the ice cream.

"MMMMM! It's the best ice cream ever!" I said as I looked at him and saw him looking at me. "I wanna taste it" "You have your ice cream" "It's chocolate, I wanna taste your vanilla" I pouted and put my ice cream towards him.

I leaned forwards and did something I didn't expect. He licked the corner of my lip. I sat there shocked trying to process what he did. "Yum, vert tasty" I looked at him and saw him smirking at me.

I looked away and felt my cheeks burning, how can I turn into a tomato in a second. How am I gonna survive this one week's honeymoon? "Y-You c-could have taken a-" "A what?" When I looked at him, his face was inches away from mine.

I could feel his hot breath on my lips. "A what?" He whispered as I got shivers all over my body. "A-A b-" "Why are you stuttering sweetie?" Yes, why the hell am I stuttering and why the hell am I being so nervous?

He is my husband, why the hell am I so nervous? I was cursing myself when I felt his lips on my forehead. He pulled away and looked at me. Wait, why am I disappointed that he didn't kiss me on the lips?

"I was just teasing you, I will never do anything without your permission" He whispered to me before kissing the back of my hand. I smiled when suddenly we heard raindrops.

I looked outside while smiling and then looked at him, I quickly handed him my ice cream and got off the car. "Jannat, what are you doing?!" I ignored him and started jumping in the rain.

Since I was little I always loved the rain, it has always been my favourite. When it rained or snowed nobody could stop me from going out. I looked towards the car and saw him getting off.

"Jannat get in! You'll get sick!" "No! Come on Makson! You need to enjoy the rain!" I shouted back while twirling around in the rain. "Makson you have to enjoy the rain!" I shouted once again and turned around to look at him but he wasn't there.

Suddenly I felt arms strong arms around my waist, I flinched a little but when I felt his warmth I relaxed. "What are you doing?" I smiled while whispering.

"You said to enjoy the rain, that's what I'm doing" I turned around to look at him. He was as wet as I was. I smiled while wrapping my arms around his neck, he started moving our bodies slowly left and right.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked while chuckling, "Makson?" "Hmm?" He hummed while looking down at me. "I love you"

Before he could say anything I tiptoed and pressed my lips against his.