Chapter 33

Makson Kingstone P.O.V
"Doctor, why did she faint?" "She is weak because of not having enough to eat and she has been stressing a lot. I'll write a few medicines which she needs to take for a few weeks. I gave her a sleeping injection, she'll wake up in a while"

I looked at Jannat and sighed. She has been through a lot. There was a knock on the door, as I looked towards the door I saw Usman at the door. "Why are you standing there? Come in" I said before standing up and fixing the duvet on Jannat.

"How is she?" "Not that good at the moment, she is really weak," I said before opening the door to the balcony. He walked after me as we both sat on the chairs which I had on the balcony.

"I'm sorry...." I looked at him confused, "Why are you sorry?" "Sorry about everything that happened today, Haniya and ammi, embarrassed os all today," He said while looking down not wanting to make any eye contact.

"Look Usman, you don't need to say sorry, this isn't your fault. You should be proud of yourself, you fought for your sister" I said while putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm happy that baji found you. I know that you will take care of her better than I could" I smiled at him and nodded my head, that's when I heard Jannat's voice.

"M-Makson?" I turned around and saw her holding onto the door, I quickly walked up to her and held onto her. "How are you feeling?" She nodded her head and looked behind me.

I held her hand softly and helped her towards Usman. "Usman, aren't you gonna look at me?" She whispered softly while I helped her sit beside him. "How can I after what ammi and Haniya did?" She held his hand and made him look at her as I smiled at them.

"It's not your fault, now be a good boy and give me a hug," She said as she spread her arms. I chuckled and slowly pushed Usman towards her, "You're lucky you're getting a hug from her".

"Shall we go home?" Wait, home? What does he mean? "What do you mean by home?" I asked confused. He stood up and looked at me, he walked towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

He smirked, "Well, soon-to-be brother-in-law" "Soon-to-be?" "Well... currently you both aren't married, which means-" "Which means that Jannat can't be here"

He started laughing and looked at Jannat, "Baji, you won't be able to leave your house ever after marrying him" I looked at him and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Well, take care of my sister for the night, I will be preparing your paper for the marriage..." He looked at Jannat and smiled, "And we'll hold a simple Nikkha just like what you wanted" She smiled and hugged him as I smiled at them.

Jannat Ali P.O.V
When Usman walked out of the room, I turned around and looked at Makson, who was looking at me while smiling. I walked towards him and grabbed his hand dragging him towards the chairs.

We both sat and I looked at him seriously, "I'm sorry" "For what?" "Sorry for troubling you... I-I just don't know... I feel like... Whenever I try to be happy, something always happens which always has a big impact on my family" I said while looking down at my hands. He intertwined our fingers, as I slowly looked at him.

"You're thinking a lot. Allah is testing you, and Allah tests whom he loves most. You shouldn't look at everything which is painful or difficult as a test, and don't look at happy, easy things in life as a blessing, because Allah may test you with ease as much as he tests you with hardships. You need to be patient and think about how Allah intends to bless you through your hardships, and in that way, even the most difficult situation can be a gift from Allah if you have the right attitude, which you have and that is something we all know"

I had tears in my eyes as I listened to him, "What... What did I do to get this lucky to have you in my life?" I sniffed as he chuckled and pecked the back of my hands. "What did I do to have such a wonderful woman in my life"

I chuckled and shook my head as I put my head on his shoulder. "So you want a simple Nikkha?" "Yes, just you, me and blessings from our family, that is enough for me," I said while wrapping my hand around his biceps.

"I gotta head home now," I said softly as I slowly looked at him, "Already?" He pouted as he looked at me, I chuckled and pinched his cheeks, "Well, I have to head home now" I said while standing up.

"Mommy?!" We heard Zain's voice as he ran into the balcony and stood right in front of me, I smiled and picked him up, "Wow, my baby is getting bigger and bigger Mashallah" He giggled and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Mommy, I wanna sleep with you" "Of course baby, we're heading home now" I looked at Makson and saw him looking at me. I smiled and out Zain down, "Go and get your things" As I said that he ran away, and I looked back at Makson.

I took a few steps towards him till there were a few inches between us, I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, as he went into his shocking mood (Jungshook (had to write it))

I pecked his cheek and pulled away, "Bye, honey" I looked at him while chuckling. "Is Makson Kingstone shy?" I teased him while looking at him. He looked at me and suddenly smirked. He took two steps forward and put his face near my ear.

"Let's see who will be the shy one after our Nikkha soon-to-be Mrs. Kingstone"

Merry Christmas to those readers who celebrate Christmas. I hope you had a great time with your friends and family. Sorry for the late wish but I was really busy these days:(

I hope you're enjoying my weird story, and thank you for reading and liking it. 

An early New year wishes to everyone;) I hope this new year will bring positive things to everyone. You all getting a new chance in your life to do something which you didn't get to do or which you didn't have the courage to do. I hope everyone will take a chance to do something they want to do and follow your heart in every step you take.