the rescue

Louis’s P.O.V

Paul I and the police took the front door while the others took the back and side doors. My walkie talkie went off signalling I had an incoming call of one of the guys.

“Louis, LOUIS pickup” Harry I think it was whispered

“Hello what’s up?”

(A/N I’m going to do initials so H= Harry Lo= Louis etc.)

H- Were in and there noises coming from upstairs but there’s also a basement. There is also a police man coming to let you in

Lo- okay thanks his here now

P- Hi Harry its Paul I want your group to go upstairs were gonna take the basement and Niall and Liam’s group can take this floor. Over

After the officer from Harry’s group let us in PC Sam my new buddy from group led us to the basement him and PC Gordon went upfront and tried to barge the door open as quietly as they could. As they were doing that I stood by the wall and I could hear mumbling and crying.

“Shh, guys listen” I whispered. Paul came over and put his ear to the door “What have I told you about crying and trying to get away? Answer… Sapphire, answer me!” the person growled.

“We have to get in there” Paul says worriedly

Tears started to leak out of my eyes what was he doing to her?

“Mate it’s alright she’ll be fine I promise” Harry said patting me on the back

The Police man from Harry group began to speak “there was a man upstairs we have took him to the van, he wouldn’t say who he was but he had a bunch of keys on him so maybe they open this door.”

He took a step forwards and started to test the keys. After he had tried a selection of the keys there was a click indicating the door was unlocked.

“Louis” I looked around and spotted Niall, Liam and Mark and the police man “Louis we think he may have gun there are a load of weapons in the other room” Niall said sounding a little scared.

“It’s okay we’ll save her” I told him reassuringly.

We slowly made our way down the stairs and into the basement. All the police officers went down stairs blocking my view of the worst site I have ever seen. Sapphire was covered in bruises, cuts, grazes it was horrendous and then he had the cheek to touch her inappropriately his had making its way down to her bum.

The police men rushed forward and surrounded him “Put down any weapons you have and get on your hands and knees. Stay down” one of them shouted.

They handcuffed him and two of the police men took him out the room while the others released Sapphire from the handcuffs that were on her wrist but as it dropped of her wrist her face became even paler than it already was and her eyes fluttered shut as her back slammed against the wall.

A/N

Hey. Here it is. So what do you think?

Can I just say you guys are amazing over 200 reads?

What you all had for Christmas? And it’s almost New Year do you have a New Year Revolution? I don’t.

Hope you like it.

Mickie x