didnt thinkn i'd see you again

Chapter 24

Sapphire’s P.O.V

“J-Jodie?” I stuttered my palms of my hands becoming sweaty. “Yes it’s me who else would it be?” she spat at me being the snob that she is. “So how’s living with one direction?” she said using her fingers to make quotation marks when she said one direction. “I bet your wondering what I’m doing here, well let me tell you I got adopted by these rich people I now go to a different school and I am the populist girl there and I get what I want and I WANT these shorts” she said snatching them out my hands.

“Give them her back now” Louis growled at her from behind. He walked in when she was in the middle of her stupid life story that I didn’t even want to know but knew she was going to say it anyway.

“I said give her the shorts back now” Louis said just snatching them out her hands and grabbing my wrist and guiding me over to the cash register. “I would like to buy these please” Louis said handing the shorts over and put his credit card in “Louis I could of paid but Jodie wants them so she should just take them there the last in that size” I told Louis if it was someone else who wanted them I would have but because it’s Jodie and she is a bully a bitch and whatever she can have them.

“No you saw them first there yours so here” he said handing me the bag “and I’m in charge of you so I pay” he said to me “thanks Louis” I smiled while hugging him.

“Okay, now come on squirt let’s find the others yeah?” I nodded my head telling him yes.

We finally found the boys stuffing their faces in the food court. “Twis fwod wewwy gwoodf” Niall mumbled with a gob full of mushed up food “Niall don’t talk with your mouth full” Liam scowled at him “Oh sorry Liam this food is really good” he repeated more clearly but them taking a huge bite out of his double cheese burger that he had with large chips and 6 chicken nuggets and a large coke with a mcflurry. If you hadn’t guessed already we were in McDonalds.

“What did you get?” Zayn asked me AFTER finishing his food that was in his mouth.

“Louis bought me some high waisted shorts” I said while taking them out the bag and showing them.

“What did you guys buy?” I asked politely as I am polite. Duh. “FOOD!” Niall yelled showing me his bag full of sweets, chocolate, sour candies and much more.

“Nothing” the others said after Niall listed of all his food.

“Okay, can we go to WATER WORLD?” Louis shouted gaining weird looks from the other people eating there food. “Okay” Liam sighed knowing there would be an argument if he said no. “To water world” Louis whisper-shouted dragging Harry and Niall with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I know it’s short but wanted to quickly update. I won’t update for a while now as I need to study.

Also…

I GOT TICKETS TO ONE DIRECTIONS STADIUM TOUR AT WEMBLY NEXT YEAR. I am so excited. Who else is going? Tell me below

Okay dedication goes to… @quiannahoney1299 for guessing who the person was well done.

Well done for reaching target I got 12 votes wow.

Votes- 13

Comments-8

Mickie xx