the plan

I am sorry. Late, again I know. Don’t kill me. Any way here it is its short I know I thought I’d do small chapters and try and do quicker updates.

You reached the voting challenge but not the comment but hey I’ll leave but I would like to know what you think.

Mickie x

Louis’s P.O.V

5000, 5000 pound seriously. Shit I have to do I need to get her back. The others need to know but how? I had her 1 day if that and I’ve lost her but how did they know I had her.

I ran down stairs with the letter and all the boys looked up at me from the sofa’s where they were sitting.

“Where is she?” Zayn asked

“Erm boys, you might want to read this” I weakly said.

I watch them read their faces slowly change from confusion to shock to worry. “Guys what should we do?” Harry said.

“I think we should tell Paul, I think he’ll understand” Liam spoke

I kept quiet I didn’t know what to do. Liam ran and called Paul Niall went to get some food. Yes at a time like this and he still thinks about his belly.

“Louis, LOUIS” harry called I slowly turned my head “c’mon, c’mon” he said

(A.N sorry had to get that in their love that song well I love all of them. Anyway back to the story)

I looked at him and he looked just as rough as me even though we have both just had showers.

I followed him out the door and into the 7 seater.

“I phoned Paul he said he’d he here in 2 minutes and for us to just wait till he gets here and not move” Liam told us sternly and then he started to say something but I zoned out thinking where she could be.

Liam’s P.O.V

I could see Louis was worried he has not spoken for an half an  hour  and when Paul came and said he has told a body guards and he said that undercover  police are coming in a van to arrest who ever has taken her.

“Right guys listen up” Paul spoke “were going to surround the building and break in then were going to search the premises to find Sapphire. We need to stay in groups so Harry, Zayn with Sam and a police man. Then Louis, me and two police officers. Niall, Liam Mark and another police officer. If you find her ring to let us all know. GO GO GO”

A.N

So here it is short. But hey it’s still a chapter. I didn’t want to write the rescue yet I wanted a chapter on its own for that.

I’m going to set another small challenge so I want 3 votes this time please try and get 2 comments.

Votes have gone up but please comment I love to know what you guys think.

Thanks Mickie xx