Adopted by one direction

Adopted one Direction!

Chapter 1

Hi my names sapphire I live in a care home I know what you're thinking 'your scruffy, you're not loved' well I try to keep myself looking nice but the not loved part is probably true. Yeah I'm bullied emotionally and sometimes physically. I have long wavy blonde hair it reaches the bottom of my back. My eyes well they used to be a piercing blue colour but they seem to be grey all the time now. I am 16 years old my birthday is in 4 weeks. I should be excited right? I used to be but that soon stopped.

There's a rumour that one direction are coming to adopt one of us kids, I don't if it's true. I've heard of one direction but I've not got much internet connection, I know their names but not which ones which but I do know they are super fit.

I have no friends. I used to be s he left she got fostered then adapted. No one ever seems to want to adopt me because according to the care workers I am always looking miserable. I am but that's because if Jodie and her .'crew' as she calls them she is my BULLY. I once told the care worker

Vicky her name was and she slapped me. I should of known better not to tell her Jodie was stuck up her a*$€. She soon got sacked though for hitting a little boy who had a night mare.

Ugh I have a headache and there's screaming. I'll go see what's happening. As I got down the 300 flights of stair (not literally but feels like it) Joe was trying to push all the kids back.

"CALM DOWN!" Jackie screamed. "Line up against the wall NOW!"

Everyone hurried to the wall but I just crouched down on the step, I'll go down in a bit.

I saw Jodie giving me evils. What does she want now, can't she just leave me alone for once.

Joe introduced 5 very HOT guys. I recognise them, where have I seen them before?

I'm knocked out of my thoughts as one of boys comes and sits by me is has very cute curly hair. "Aren't you coming down to meet us?" he asked.

"I...ugh... I'll stay here for a bit." I said shyly.

"Okay beautiful!" he whispered before going back down to the others.

I could feel my cheeks burning up. No one has ever called me beautiful before and I remember where I have saw them before there one direction. I zoned out after that thinking about the cute curly haired dude.

"SAPPHIRE, have you been listening to what I have been saying?" Jackie asked sharply

"Err" "didn't think so. Now get down here and line up by Jodie." She growled.

I looked down at my feet my face burning as I dragged my feet to the end of line by eugh Jodie. I stood there trying hard to pay attention when Jodie whispered "I saw him talk to you, what was he saying that you are ugly, fat, stupid, and dumb? Must I go on?"

I ignored her still looking down at my feet trying to ignore her. "Look at me when I'm talking to you" she hissed and then kicked me really hard in my shin. "Ha-ha" she laughed while I was struggling to keep the tears in.

"The boys are going to walk around the house to come and talk to you, so go get back to what you were doing" Joe yelled.

I was about to run up the stairs but Jodie stuck her foot out and tripped me up. I fell grazing my knees. I felt a hand on back and a soothing voice "are you alright love?" l looked up and he said "I'm Louis; I will be the one that's adopting one of you. Come on I'll help you up" he offered me his hand and I gratefully took it. As he pulled me up I saw Jodie giving be evils.

"Thanks" I whispered and ran up the stairs without saying goodbye. Oh I feel rude. I want to go back to say sorry but I know I can't because Jodie would just laugh.

I got to my room and ran in and jumped on my bed and the tears flooded out. I've just gone and embarrassed myself in front of one direction and people that could get me out of here.

"Ha-ha, is poor little Sapphire upset? Is it because she knows she's not got a chance of being adopted by one direction?" Jodie said.

She grabbed be and punched be in the stomach. I fell to the floor holding my belly. She ordered Sally to grab and hold me up.

Sally used to be one of my friends but then Jodie came and that all changed.

Sally grabbed be and Jodie lifted her fist, I closed my eyes waiting for the compact.

"Cough, cough"

Sally dropped me.

"Err, hey Harry" Jodie said

Oh no he saw me crying. He offered out his hand completely ignoring Jodie. I took it and he pulled me into his strong arms. He asked if I was okay and let go. I stood there shaking like a leaf while I watched Harry. Jodie went up to harry fluttering her eyelashes and resting her hand on his upper arm.

He whipped his arm and gave her a disgusted look "please get out while I talk to Sapphire" he said politely.

Jodie gave me evils and stuck her tongue out and slammed the door behind her.

Harry looked at me smiled and walked out.

Louis's P.O.V

I've made my choose, I did as soon as I laid eyes on her. She looks like a really nice girl but her eyes look so sad and then that girl I saw her kick her and then trip her up.

I saw the tears in her eyes, she needs rescuing from this place and that girl. That's not the only reason I want to take her she looks so lively. I've also seen he file she was dumped her when she was 8 and been here ever since.

I walked up to the office door. She yelled come in. I slowly stepped in taking a deep breath I said "I know which one."

So, what do you think?

Hope you liked it.

Fan, comment, vote please!

Mickie xx