the hotel

I’m sooo sorry I promised id update every week but I was really busy!

So any way here it is.

This chapter is dedicated to Kyla for pressurising me to update more. So here it is Ky!

Enjoy. Mickie x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Niall’s P.O.V

When we was in the car on the way to the hotel Sapphire was incredibly quiet, I know it is  generally natural for someone to be quiet when you first meet someone new but she was shaking like we would hurt her. I know I read in her file that she was abused as a child by her dad and his mates after her mom died and that’s why she was put in a care home, but we would never do anything like that. It’s just…sick!

Zayn’s P.O.V

We arrived at the hotel and Sapphire was like a statue so I tapped her shoulder to tell her we were here. “Sapphire we are here” I whispered as I tapped her though she flinched away and ducked her head a little.

“I’m not going to hurt you” I told her. “c’mon” I held my hand out to her. She wearily took it. But she did so I guided her inside.

“Sapphire I’ll show you around” Louis screamed. She began to shake violently.

“Shush Lou, c’mon let’s show you your room and you can have a rest.”

Sapphire’s P.O.V

When we got to the hotel Louis began to shout and it really scared because that’s what my dad used to.

Flashback

I was 7 years old and my dad was making me sleep around he’s mates house Matt. I never liked he was the meanest and my dad new it, but he never cared he was always drunk.so my dad left at Matts and I needed the toilet so I got up to go and I headed for the stairs.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked me grabbing my wrist tightly.

“uh-h” I began but never got to finish. He pulled me make and chucked me on the floor tried get back up but he kicked me in the belly. He then grabbed my top and pulled me up and pinned me against the wall he slowly traced his hand down my thigh bringing it up to bum. I tried to squirm away and then he stroked my face and pushed me away and laughed like it was really funny.

End of flashback

“Shush Lou, c’mon let’s show you your room and you can have a rest.” I nodded.

------------------------------

They had took me to my room and then left telling me to take a shower and have a nap, so after they had left I began to calm down and I looked around my new room. It had pink walls with posters of them all over. I had a walk in wardrobe and en-suit. The wardrobe was full of different clothes they was so nice: dresses, strappy tops, skirts, shorts, jeans and a lot more you name it and it was probably in there.

I grabbed some shorts and a strappy top which was white and blue and took them to the AMAZING en-suit. I walked over to the cupboard and grabbed white fluffy towel.

I turned the shower on full blast and stepped under letting the water splash down my back. I grabbed the strawberry shampoo and scrubbing the horrid care home smell out of my hair. I put some conditioner in that was also strawberry and then washed my body and that was also strawberry.

I turned the shower off and got changed. I decided to look around the room; I opened my bedside table draw and found lots of books I picked up hunger games. I have always wanted to read this. I sat back and read the first chapter and slowly felt myself fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N this chapter is so crappy. I am so sorry it will get better. I really don’t like this chapter so I don’t blame you if you don’t.

Please still vote and comment I’d love to hear what you think.

Mickie xx