ruin everything

Chapter 20

Harry’s P.O.V

So were about to do 7 minutes in heaven but I’m not going to do anything. Maybe just kiss her, hopefully she will then forget about that loser and love me.

Sapphire’s P.O.V

Oh shit. I can’t be doing this. I now have a boyfriend that I really like. He is my first boyfriend seen as I used to get bullied and everyone hated me. I really hoped this would last.

“Go on Sapphire go in the bed room” Louis teased giving me a shove.

I stayed quiet not wanting to do it really but I what would I have to do if I don’t. Run down the street naked. I don’t think so. Hopefully he won’t do anything. Maybe he will hold temptations of having sex with he’s sort of sister really. Even though were not related he just feels like my brother. I wouldn’t dream of dating him.

I slowly walked into the room to see Harry sitting on the bed. He lifted his head and gave me a weak smile “hi” he whispered. “Hi” I squeaked back not trusting my voice to speak any louder.

“I just want you to know I don’t want to do anything. I wouldn’t do that to you unless you want me to” he reassured me “good. Because I don’t, no offence or anything you’re like a brother to me and I have a boyfriend”

Harry’s P.O.V

“…I have a boyfriend” she stated. Wow that hurt. “W-who?” I stuttered

“Jake” she replied proudly.

Great she’s going out with that dork. Now it’s war.

“Well I’m guessing the guys are standing outside the door, so I think maybe we should…” I started but slowly leaned in my lips inches away from hers. I leaned in further my lips grazing over her beautiful soft lips

“WHAT’S GOING ON?”  Someone screamed banging the door open.

“Jake. Please it’s not what it looks like and I know everyone says that but it’s not. We were playing…” Sapphire tried to explain “I don’t want to hear it” Jake stated looking upset. Oh what a shame.

“He went to kiss me” she stated tears threatening to spill out. “I don’t care” he spat.