EIGHT

CHAPTEREIGHT

CHAPTER
EIGHT

I WORRY FOR NICO'S SANITY
[slightly better edited but ill also fix it up soon <3]

       BREAKFAST WAS DELICIOUS though I assumed that's the 'norm' here. By now I was also trying to make myself believe that the dream was just my imagination but it always failed.

After that, an Athena child, Malcolm, taught Nico and I Greek. Surprisingly we caught onto it pretty quickly. Though, in the middle of the lesson Nico began ranting about mythomagic and Malcolm just ended it there for the day.

The Apollo kids was currently teaching Nico archery, I was kicked out after almost shooting one of them in the eye.

I was still reviewing my dream inside of my head, could the voice be my godly parent? And what did I have to prove? My worth? Or was it just my sub-conscious playing tricks on me. I was still focused on my little debate in my head so I wasn't focused where I was going. Next thing I knew I was tripping over a demigod.

"Sorry! I wasn't focused!" I exclaimed scurrying up.

The camper sighed, "It's fine. You're the new camper right?" She patted the side beside her, signaling for me to sit next to her, so I did and nodded

"I'm Silena, Silena Beauregard. Counselor of Cabin ten, daughter of Aphrodite," Silena introduced holding her hand out.

"Maria di Angelo, undetermined," I said, shaking her hand.

I could kind of tell Silena was a child of Aphrodite. She was beautiful, her hair was a curly black and glistening blue eyes. Her skin was smooth and everything about her looked perfect. "Why are you out here all alone," I questioned, looking around the meadow. All I could see were flowers.

Silena frowned, twirling with her hair, "I got tired of the hunters, I just don't get how they could give up love!" Oh right, Aphrodite is the goddess of love so her children and the hunters probably wouldn't get along that well.

"Your still choosing between becoming a hunter or staying at camp right?"Silena questioned and my eyebrows furrowed. How did she know? As if she was reading my mind she said, "I overheard some of the hunters talking about it."

I nodded, "Ye—""Maria it's really fun at camp, I promise you. It might be weird the first few days but once you make a few friends it's fine. You already have one, me!" Silena stated passionately, "And you can't give up love! What if your soulmate is here?" She grabbed my hands desperately.

Then I realized something. "We're friends?" I questioned, my eyebrows raising.

"Of course! You seem nice!" Silena exclaimed, even though we've only known each other for about a minute now, getting up from her seat on the ground, "Come on, you've only seen the camp video thingy I'll give you a real tour!" She helped me up and before I could say anything I was being dragged around camp