NINE

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER
NINE

I BECOME SILENA'S UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL PROTEGÉ ?!

        WE ALL WENT FOR OUR weapons and Zoë grabbed another arrow. It shot through the air again, as fast as lightning. Only this time it was and inch away from me.

"Next time I won't miss," She spoke, preparing another arrow.

The brothers exchanged glances, they were currently the only skilled fighters awake right now. "Should we?" Connor murmured. "But she's really scary.. I can't have another arrow in me.. Eh, I could but I'd rather not," Travis muttered.

I was worried, my hand was shaking so the sword in it was aswell. I glanced at Nico and his hands were shaking for another reason. He looked a bit too trigger-happy to be honest.

"Can we fight her?" Nico questioned his hands steadying.

Again, the brothers exchanged glances before looking at Zoë. An arrow had already shot through the air, exploding at all of our feet. A large cloud of yellow erupted, immediately we all began coughing. It was an unbearable smell.

"Fart arrows," Connor coughed, "Good one."

Before we knew it Zoë was already taking the flag, our gazes covered from the could. "Hey!" Nico exclaimed, jumping off the rock. Then went into a coughing frenzy since the yellow cloud was still here. I covered my mouth, carefully jumping off it as-well. We turned to Travis and Connor.

They were too busy trying to collect some of the fart cloud in jars that had been in the tool belt Beckendorf was wearing.

Nico and I began running away, but stopped when we saw a flash of lightning. "Cool! Do you think that was Thalia, or Zeus?" Nico looked at me. I had no idea.

Before I could answer he was already dragging me towards where the lightning struck. "Nico.. Nico I don't think this is a good idea..." I spoke.

He had finally stopped. We were now in a clearing with Chiron, a few campers and hunters, Percy (who for some reason had a burn mark in the middle of his shirt), and Thalia. All of their faces were in shock, including Nico's. At first, I was confused why all of them were like statues. It wasn't a scared shock, more of a surprised one.

Then I saw them.

For the most part everything was quiet, besides the small gasps that escaped some mouths. Some sort of mist was approaching us, and someone was in the middle of it. The mist was a murky green, and it kept getting closer and closer until finally, it reached our feet.