Episode 14: Patrick Star!

"Is Mayonnaise an Instrument?"

Hello everyone and welcome to the 14th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Today's episode is all about the other idiot in the series, Patrick Star!

Origins

Patrick is one of the main characters from SpongeBob SquarePants, which first aired on Nickelodeon on July 17, 1999, as well as that awful spinoff, Kamp Koral, which is set to air on CBS All Access on March 4, 2021. He's voiced by Bill Fagerbakke. He's also got his own spinoff series, The Patrick Star Show. Why? We may never know...

Background and Personality

Patrick is a lazy, overweight and idiotic seastar who literally lives under a rock. His "defining" character trait is his lack of common sense, which can get us into heaps of trouble and annoy us to no end. He can also be a jerkish smartass at times which irritates us even more!

Inclusion and Role in the Series

Like all the others, Patrick made his debut in the show during the beginning of the series and is one of the main characters of the series. While he isn't one of the antagonists, he's still annoying as hell!

Relationships with Other Characters

SpongeBob: Patrick's best friend as they've known each other since the Kamp Koral days. Aside from Billy, SpongeBob is one of the few characters that can tolerate Patrick's stupidity.

Squidward: Squidward is Patrick's next door neighbor. Patrick believes Squidward is one of his best friends, when in reality, Squidward detests Patrick more than SpongeBob, and that's saying something...

Billy: Due to their stupidity and lack of common sense, these two go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Regina: Regina DESPISES Patrick's stupidity and yet despite all the times Regina blasts him and Billy, he LOVES Regina and even tried to kiss her!

Minami: Minami always finds herself completely baffled whenever Patrick interacts with her. Ever since Patrick found out her alter ego was Cure Mermaid, he believed that Minami was an ACTUAL mermaid and fell in love with her! Patrick even tried to MARRY her!

Dark Dream: Dark Dream is absolutely DISGUSTED with Patrick. When the Dark Cures first joined the show in Episode 47: A Regretful Flashback, Patrick LICKED her stomach! Let me remind you that Dark Dream is the only Dark Cure that DOESN'T cover up her belly button! After that gross lick, Dark Dream got pissed used Darkness Palm on him, only to get licked on both her stomach AND face!

And that concludes today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars: Character Logs! Next episode will be about the aspiring idol of the Sailor Scouts, Minako Aino! Until then, thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!