Episode 34: Dark Precure 5!

"Yes Precure 5, we promise you that one of these days we'll meet again, not as enemies, but as friends."

Hello everyone and welcome to the 34th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! And boy do I have a special treat for you guys! Today's episode is dedicated to all 5 Dark Precures!

WARNING!!

THIS CHARACTER LOG CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR YES PRECURE 5: THE MIRROR KINGDOM'S MIRACULOUS ADVENTURE. IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS, DO NOT PROCEED AND WATCH THE MOVIE FOR YOURSELF!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Still here? Well in that case, let's get started. Just remember, I gave you a warning, so don't get mad if you get spoiled.

Origins

The Dark Precures are all the secondary antagonists(Anti Hero for Dark Dream) of Yes Precure 5: The Mirror Kingdom's Miraculous Adventure, which first released in theaters on November 10, 2007. Dark Dream is voiced by Chinami Nishimura, who also voices Deondre/StarHero64's beautiful ice princess, Chloe, Dark Rouge is voiced by Miki Nagasawa, Dark Lemonade is voiced by Rie Kugimiya, who also voices Natalie. Dark Mint is voiced by Yuko Minaguchi and Dark Aqua is voiced by Reiko Kiuchi. While their movie never got a dub, if it did, I'd imagine their dub VAs would be Megan Harvey, Colleen O' Shaughnessy, Kira Buckland, Amanda C. Miller and Erica Mendez respectively.

Background and Personalities
(Pre Resurrection)

When they were created by Shadow, the Dark Precures were all cruel and sinister as they tried and and failed to kill their counterparts. During their time in the afterlife, Dark Dream told her sisters (Yes, they're sisters) all about how Nozomi showed her just how wonderful love and friendship were and that they should've fought by her and her friends' side instead of against them. The rest of the team were touched by their leader's words and were filled with regret about letting Shadow get away with using them as his pawns and realize he never truly cared about any of them. One faithful day, Shadow resurrected his fallen Dark Cures, so that he could have his revenge against Nozomi and her friends as well as kill us to ensure that no one could stand in his way to destroy the world.

 One faithful day, Shadow resurrected his fallen Dark Cures, so that he could have his revenge against Nozomi and her friends as well as kill us to ensure that no one could stand in his way to destroy the world

Dark Dream: Huh? Where are we?

Shadow: Hello, my daughters.