Episode 103: Yuko Omori!

"Who wants some rice?"

Hello everyone and welcome to the 103rd Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Today's episode is all about the rice-loving Yuko Omori!

Origins

Yuko is one of the main protagonists of Happiness Charge Precure, which first aired on TV Asahi on February 2, 2014. She's voiced by Rina Kitagawa. If the series got a dub, I'd imagine her VA would be Abby Trott. Her alter ego is Cure Honey.

Background and Personality

When it comes to Yellow Cures, Yuko is the softest of them all. No matter how much you try to get under her skin, she'll never get even the SLIGHTEST bit of angry. Unless you're Blue of course. Also, she loves rice. So much that she made a song about it! (Which isn't well liked according to the community...)

Inclusion and Role in the Show

Along with Juniper Lee and the rest of her team, Yuko made her debut in Season 2 in Episode 90: Girl Power. She's a minor character in the series as she hasn't appeared a lot in the 3 full seasons she's been in at this point.

Relationships with Other Characters

Megumi and Seiji: Yuko's childhood friends and teammates.

Hime, Maria and Iona: Yuko's friends and teammates.

Clara and Urara: Yuko's personal favorite yellow PreCures.

And that concludes today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Next episode will be about Hinata Hiramitsu! Until then, thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time!