Episode 100: Eris!

"Oh my! How CHAOTIC! I simply must learn to control myself!"

Hello everyone and welcome to the 100th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Today's episode is all about the Goddess of Discord and Chaos, Eris.

Origins

Eris is a minor antagonist of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, which first aired on Cartoon Network on June 13, 2003. She's voiced by Rachael MacFarlane.

Background and Personality

Eris is the beautiful and curvaceous Goddess of Chaos who loves to spread chaos across Endsville. Most of the source of her powers stem from a golden apple that can shapeshift into ANYTHING chaotic. Her accent has changed, starting with a stereotypical teenage valley girl, to a refined Brit.

Inclusion and Role in the Show

Eris made her debut in Episode 180: ULTIMATE SALT, along with Yuriko, Bessie, Adam and Jake. She's still a fairly new character in the series, but I have this feeling she's gonna be QUITE a nuisance to deal with as the series progresses.

Relationships with Other Characters

Grim: He originally crushed for Eris in her debut episode, To Eris Human, but lost it beyond that episode. Honestly, I don't blame him, she IS kinda hot.

Mandy: She and Eris were originally allies in her debut episode, but after backstabbing Mandy, they became enemies and Eris even got karma'd at the end of her debut.

Maya Aida and Esdeath: Both Maya and Esdeath are pretty hostile towards Eris for getting uncomfortably close to me...

Aqua: Aqua suspects that the Billy and Mandy Eris is the Konosuba Eris in disguise.

And that concludes today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Next episode will be about the young princess of Music, Ako Shirabe! Until then, thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!