Episode 77: Hibiki Hojo!

"I'm betting my pride as a woman on this!"

Hello everyone and welcome to the 77th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars! Today's episode is all about the uninhibited tomboy, Hibiki Hojo!

Origins

Hibiki is the main protagonist of Suite Precure, which first aired on TV Asahi on February 6, 2011. She's voiced by Ami Koshimizu. While Suite never got a dub, I'd imagine her dub VA would be Lisa Ortiz. Her alter ego is Cure Melody.

Background and Personality

While her parents are musically-inclined, Hibiki doesn't believe she doesn't have any musical talent. She's a tomboyish and bright girl with a strong sense of justice and hates underhanded tactics as she believes hard work and effort must be put into things to get them right.

Inclusion and Role in the Show

Along with Nozomi, Rin and Urara, Hibiki first appeared in Episode 33: Everything is Awesome, when they visited as guests. Her team then joined 47 episodes later in Season 2. Unfortunately she's a rather minor character in the series as she doesn't get a whole lot of screentime.

Relationships with Other Characters

Kanade Minamino: Kanade is Hibiki's best friend since childhood. Despite their differences, their friendship always stays strong.

Ellen Kurokawa: From enemy turned friend, Hibiki helped Ellen be freed from being brainwashed.

Ako Shirabe: Hibiki and Ako got along pretty well despite Ako being cold towards teens.

Emily: Emily is one of Hibiki's close friends as she finds Emily adorable.

Ami and Yumi: Hibiki admires the Puffy duo for their musical talent.

Kazuma Satõ: Hibiki hates Kazuma for constantly stealing her panties.

And that concludes today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Next episode will be about the Chowder simp, Panini! Until then, thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!