Chapter 11: The kind lady and the rude chile who's legit obsessed with her.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I glared at Muzan as he slowly walked away from the scene with his 'family'. The demon was trying to throw me off and I almost fell backwards. Tanjiro came to help me and since we were busy with the demon, we couldn't get Muzan. Tanjiro then started shouting profanities at Muzan to threaten him. Then officers came and pulled on the haori I was wearing. "Stop, please! We're the only ones who can hold him back!" Tanjiro and I pleaded. Although the officers ignored us and pulled on our haoris even harder.

Nobody's P.O.V.

In the crowd, 2 demons were watching. As soon as an officer was about to hit (Y/N), flowers started appearing. (Y/N) knew this was Tamayo's doing, but Tanjiro and the officers didn't. The flowers blocked the officers away from Tanjiro and (Y/N). Then Tamayo and Yushiro were visibly in front of them.

"So if you don't mind, I'd like to lend you a hand." Tamayo calmly finished. "Tanjiro, we can trust them." (Y/N) whispered. "Eh? How can you trust them that fast?" Tanjiro questioned. "Their auras, it's like Nezuko's, but not the same." (Y/N) whispered back. "Alright." Tanjiro said.

(With Muzan)

After sending his 'family' off, he walked into an alleyway. There was a drunk man who bumped into Muzan and judged how pale his face looked. Muzan was enraged and killed him. The drunk man's sister rushed to her drunk brother and noticed he was dead. The trunk man's older brother tried harming Muzan but was met with a kick that killed the older brother as he was kicked up to the sky and fell down dead.

Muzan then gave the woman a constant stream of his blood, which the human-body can't handle, and killed the woman as well. He then snapped and 2 demons appeared bowing down to him. Indeed these 2 demons were Susamaru and Yahaba. "There are 2 demon slayers, one boy wearing hanafuda earrings and one girl wearing a (F/C) butterfly hairpin. I want you to bring me the boy's head, and bring the girl alive. Though, if there is even a scratch on the girl, your life is in my hands. Got that?" Muzan asked. "Yes." Yahaba said. "As you wish." Susamaru stated. They then disappeared. Muzan then had a flashback of Yorichii. "Hanafuda earrings..." he seethed.

(Back to (Y/N) and Tanjiro)

The udon stall owner was now scolding Tanjiro about wasting the food, while (Y/N) was happily eating her udon like nothing ever happened. Tanjiro was then lectured by (Y/N) about not wasting food and bowls. "Ya see! Even your girlfriend gets it!" he yelled sternly. (Y/N) and Tanjiro blushed at the usage of the word 'girlfriend', but was interrupted when the shopkeeper interrogated Nezuko.

(Tiny time skip brought to you by (Y/N) eating udon)

As soon as they were done eating, they said "Thank you for the meal!" and complemented the udon. The shopkeeper was happy and waved goodbye. Before (Y/N) left, she paid him some money. "For the bowl and the food he wasted." she told the owner and ran to catch up with Tanjiro.

"I'm so sorry Nezuko, I left you behind." Tanjiro said, before Nezuko abruptly stopped with her eyebrows furrowed. "What is it? What's wrong?" Tanjiro and (Y/N) then looked at where Nezuko was glaring. There, standing beside a tree, was Yushiro. Tanjiro and (Y/N) speed walked to Yushiro while dragging Nezuko along. (Y/N) zoned out and only snapped out of it when Yushiro said "Before we go, did you know that girl is a demon?" he pointed at Nezuko. "And an eyesore to boot, and that girl, she is too." Yushiro said. Tanjiro then got lost in his own thoughts, until it dawned on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secrets

- Muzan thought you were rather attractive, and he didn't want to ruin that attraction with his 'pawns' getting you scratched up.

- Yushiro didn't really want to say you were an eyesore, so he said 'she is too' instead of the whole sentence.

- Yushiro thought that you were the slightest bit more prettier than Tamayo, but he will definitely keep that to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~