Chapter 12: The neighbours kids be like-

Nobody's P.O.V.

Tanjiro was then snapped out of his thoughts when it dawned on him. He then snapped. "NEZUKO AND (Y/N)?! YOU'VE GOTTA BE OUT OF YOUR MIND! WHO WOULD LOOK AT NEZUKO AND (Y/N) AND THINK THEIR UGLY?! NEZUKO WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN OUR HOMETOWN YOU KNOW THAT?! AND (Y/N)! TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT HER! HER (S/T) SKIN AND HER (E/C) EYES WOULD ATTRACT ANYONE! YOU KNOW THAT?!" Tanjiro rambled as Yushiro kept a blank expression. "Lets go." Yushiro said in monotone as Tanjiro keeps rambling angrily.

When they reached their destination, Tanjiro then cupped (Y/N)'s and Nezuko's faces and kept rambling as Yushiro silently went through the wall, which was actually his cloaking spell, while Tanjiro was distracted. When Tanjiro looked back to see no Yushiro, Yushiro popped his head back through the cloaking spell and said "Hurry it up, while nobody's looking."

When they reached the house, Yushiro got in Tanjiro's face and warned him not to offend Tamayo in any way. They all stepped in the house and started a conversation. When Tanjiro was somehow 'offending Tamayo', Yushiro would hit/throw/smack Tanjiro.

(In another place)

A demon was bouncing a Temari ball up and down, then held the Temari in 1 hand. Another demon, that had eyes on his palms with arrows as pupils, faced his palms near the ground and waved his hands around like he was searching for something. "You see anything?" the Temari demon, known as Susamaru, asked the arrow demon, known as Yahaba. " Yes, I can see their footprints. No question, this is it." he said. "They make a sharp turn right over there, four of them headed that way. One's carrying some kind of oversized box." Yahaba stated. "I wonder how we should kill them!" Susamaru laughed. "I could feel the power, I could feel the blood he gave me coursing through my veins!" She said. "And of course we're going to be ruthless when we kill them, and take that girl away." Yahaba finished.

(With the others)

The others were talking about turning a demon back into a human, Tamayo asking (Y/N) and Tanjiro a favour of collecting different demon-moons' blood, and as well as studying Nezuko's blood. Tanjiro and (Y/N) agreed, but as soon as things were getting better, Yushiro and (Y/N) shouted "GET DOWN!" and ducked. In came Temari balls, bouncing rapidly and destroying the room.

They then heard a laugh. "Did you decide how we'll kill them?" Yahaba asked Susamaru. "RUTHLESSLY!" Susamaru replied. She threw her 2 temari's again and laughed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secrets

- You will use 1 of your new breath forms soon.

- Susamaru was so excited that she almost made debris fall on you.

- When Susamaru and Yahaba saw you, they felt immense power leaking out of your aura, so they understood why Muzan wanted you alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~