Chapter 14: Spending time with the flame chile!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Now, to report to dad..." I thought. Yep, me and Kagaya are like father and daughter so we're basically really close to each other. He even has tea with me at my estate! Basically I have 2 father figures. 1 is Urokodaki, and the other is Kagaya.

"Hey dad!" I said to Kagaya as he was on the porch with his daughters. "Hello (Y/N), my daughter, how are you?" he asked me. "I'm great! How 'bout you? And the sky is blue with a shade of orange near the horizon." I told him. It's what I usually do. "I'm doing well (Y/N). Tell me, has anything happened on your mission? You were gone for quite a while." he asked. "Yeah, I met my old friend who was also assigned to go that route!" you said with excitement. "There's also this doctor named Tamayo. She's making a drug to turn demons back into humans, but I ran into some demons on the way back so I had to kill, then pray for them afterwards. Sorry if I worried you dad." I said. "You know what, I don't wanna be bombarded with questions. I'll actually keep meeting Muzan to myself." I thought, as I was dismissed from the Ubuyashiki estate.

Rengoku's P.O.V.

"Oh! (Y/N)'s there! She's as pretty and cheerful as always! I know, I'll spend time with her!" I went up to (Y/N) and she looked at me. "Hi Rengoku! What's up?" she asked me. "I was wondering if you'd like to spend some time with me! We can have tea at my estate!" I said in my booming voice. "Of course! I love tea!" she said as I marched with her to my estate. (Sorry tea haters, you now luv tea.)

(Smol time skip brought to you by Neko-chan's internet problems in the morning)

Nobody's P.O.V

"-And then he had this face on! I had to keep my laughter in the whole time!" (Y/N) said as she made the face Tanjiro had when he saw how many people were in the city. "Hahaha! Interesting as always (Y/N)!" Rengoku said. Though, he was a little bit jealous that (Y/N) was on a mission with another boy. " Well, what should we we do next (Y/N)?" Rengoku asked when they were finished with their tea. "Let's pull a prank!" (Y/N) said excitedly.

(Time skip)

"Here he comes!" (Y/N) whisper yelled. Right now, (Y/N) and Rengoku were hiding behind a tree with a string attached to a bowl of simmered salmon and daikon. Why? To prank the one and only Giyuu Tomioka. When he came walking, he saw the bowl with his favourite food. He walked over to get it, but when he got close, it moved further away.

(A few minutes later)

Giyuu was now running towards the bowl that was 'running' away from him. He then jumped and finally caught the bowl, but for (Y/N) and Rengoku, they didn't know the bowl was caught, so they kept running, still holding onto the string. But bad news for them, Giyuu yanked the bowl towards him, so (Y/N) and Rengoku got pulled back by the string and tumbled all the way in front of Giyuu. Rengoku then clashed with (Y/N) as they were tumbling and as they stopped, Rengoku was on top of (Y/N) in a somewhat caging position. They both blushed, but Rengoku gave a smirk to Giyuu, unnoticed by (Y/N).

Rengoku got off of (Y/N) and said sorry before laughing it off. "You should have seen the expression on Giyuu's face when the bowl was 'running' away from him!" (Y/N) laughed. She said goodbye and left to her estate. Rengoku's laughter died down. "She's mine. Stay away from her." Giyuu said sternly. "She doesn't belong to anyone. Yet." Rengoku said. "I now see why fire and water don't go together. However, like water and fire, I will extinguish your flame to get to her." Giyuu said. They then walked off in different directions, to their own estate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secrets (kind of)

- This is NOT a fill-in chapter. I repeat, this actually happened with the Hashiras in my personal demon slayer plot.

- This is kind of like a Rengoku x reader, but not really.

- When Rengoku talked to Giyuu alone, it was the first time he wasn't genuinely smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~