Chapter 29: Let the battle begin!

(WARNING: Extra long chapter! Also, there's a little plot twist!)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Daki then sent a sash towards Tanjiro. I  was fast enough to cut the sash off. We were now battling in midair. I previously told Tanjiro to take Koinatsu oiran somewhere safe. I then heard a sound. I knew it was Tengen using his breath form. I continued to stall until Daki's brother, Gyutaro, would make an appearance.

Then a man came and got angry for causing a ruckus. "No dude! Your hand's gonna get cut off in this arc!" I panicked. I knew he was stubborn, so I just picked him up, and put him down in a house. "You'll thank me later, don't come out!" I said sternly. Soon enough I saw Daki's sashes about to cut the buildings, I was more powerful and faster than her, so I cut the sashes going towards humans and stores, and dodged the ones coming towards me with ease. I was ANGRY now.

"Living, breathing creatures do not go the way of demons. Why do you take them? Why do you trample on people's lives? What's so fun about it? What's so enjoyable? What do you think lives are? Why don't you know? How could you forget? You were probably once human too. You must have struggled with pain and suffering and shed tears, you may have lost your human memories, but that doesn't mean you trample on others lives!" I spoke. "Blah, blah, blah, blah, just shut up. I'm a demon now, so the past has nothing to do with anything." Daki said. "Demons don't age, we don't need money to eat, we don't fall sick, we don't die, we don't lose anything, and strong, beautiful demons can do anything!" Daki said. 

"Alright, enough." I said, before charging at Daki. "Gen Z breathing, fourth form: Demon transformation..." I said in a dark tone. I turned into a demon. I can feel power radiating through me. More powerful than before. I sliced off all her sashes, she had trouble regenerating. She crashed down into a house. I was filled with rage.

Nobody's P.O.V.

(Y/N) was seeing red. Her sword is long gone, it was lost under the wreckage. She was fighting solemnly fighting on pure hatred. Crimson flame marks covered her face and skin. "BLOOD DEMON ART! SCORCHING FLAMES!!!" (Y/N) screamed, and as (Y/N)'s blood splattered on Daki, Daki began to wither in pain. Soon enough, (Y/N) was tired and breathing out large huffs of air. As soon as she saw human blood, she rushed towards the injured person about to pounce on them, but was soon held back by Tanjiro. "(Y/N)! Please calm down! I'm sorry I left for so long! Please calm down!" Tanjiro said.

(Y/N) paid no attention. "(Y/N)! I know demons have their limits too, just like humans! Please! You don't have to keep fighting!" Tanjiro said loudly, while rocking (Y/N) back and forth. (Y/N) calmed down and didn't see red anymore. She found her sword and cut off Daki's head in a mere second. Daki was furious. "Onii-san!!! That girl! She hurt me!" she screamed crying. Soon, Gyutaro separated from Daki and tried attacking (Y/N). (Y/N) dodged and cut off Gyutaro's head with a blank expression. Gyutaro was mad, he put his head back on, and tried attacking (Y/N) with his dagger.

(Y/N) dodged easily. "Blood demon Art: Rubber blood!" (Y/N) said, as she cut herself and as her blood spilled on the floor, it suddenly grouped together and made a rubbery substance. It then leaped onto Gyutaro, and tied him up with his sister. Soon enough, Gyutaro's and Daki's heads were off of their shoulders. (Y/N) passed out into a deep sleep as Tanjiro caught her. Although, she didn't turn back into her human form, but she was supposed to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secrets

- Daki was furious to know that you could have cut her head off all along.

- Gyutaro sensed something off about you, but didn't know what it was.

- Your butterfly hairpin broke, so Gyutaro never knew that you were the girl Muzan was talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~