Chapter 21: Akaza!!!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Akaza..." I thought as the said demon emerged in front of us. He then went to blow a punch to crush Tanjiro's skull, but I was able to cut his whole arm off. Akaza then looked surprised, but soon smirked. "So, the girl can turn into a demon as well. Interesting." he said. I glared at him. He then got to the point. "Girl with the butterfly hairpin, why don't you become a real demon? You can be much more powerful than that if you get his blood. You can live forever! You too, flame man." he said. "Absolutely not!" I said. "No chance." Rengoku said.

Soon, Akaza and Rengoku were having an argument, while I checked on Tanjiro. They got hurt as the train toppled on them. I did what Rengoku told him to do in the manga. "Stop the bleeding." I said to him. It stopped in time so I could heal him. "Blood demon art: Healing blood." I then let droplets of my blood over Tanjiro's wound, and it started healing slowly. 

When I looked back, Akaza was using his blood demon art. I then took Rengoku's place and attacked him. I was running out of energy fast. We were now in a heated battle, attacks faster than the blink of an eye. Akaza tried knocking me out, but I dodged in time. He didn't attack me, but he still tried knocking me out to the best of his ability. Soon enough, the sun was coming up. I held him in place, but he managed to get out of my hold. He then ran into the woods, while Tanjiro chased him and threw his sword at him. He shouted profanities at him as I fell to the ground, tired. They all rushed to me. The the last thing I said was "Good night." before falling into a very deep slumber.

Nobody's P.O.V.

As (Y/N) slept deeply, the sun rose and her human form was back. The kakushis came and did their job, while the ones who were hurt were taken care of. (Y/N) was taken to the butterfly estate to check if she had any wounds, surprising to Shinobu and the others, she had none.

(In another place)

Muzan was in his child form, a disguise for finding his cure to perfection. Soon, Akaza came into his 'room' as he was in a foster home. Muzan turned to him and asked. "Did you find the 2 things we talked about?" he asked Akaza. "I have seen the girl, but couldn't capture her since dawn was coming, and I couldn't find the blue spider lily." Muzan was enraged he had a temper tantrum, scolding Akaza. Soon enough Akaza's blood was pouring out, but not killing him. "Begone" Muzan said. Akaza left. He smashed Tanjiro's sword which was stabbed into a tree and threatened Tanjiro and (Y/N), even if they weren't there in person. "I swear! Next time we meet, I'll capture the girl and have the boy's brains spilling out!" Akaza screeched with a sadistic grin.