Chapter 17: Triggered

Nobody's P.O.V.

"The Master has arrived." 2 synced voices said. As Kagaya stepped out with his 2 twin daughters, he said "Good morning to you all, the weather seems nice today. Is the sky blue?" he welcomed us. All the hashiras bowed down and Sanemi pushed Tanjiro down. (Y/N) gave Sanemi a small glare, and then turned to her happy attitude again and said "Moshi mosh dad! I'm happy to see you smiling and doing well! The sky is a beautiful light blue with a shining sun! Actually, 2 shining suns! 1 is Kyo-san, and the other is the actual sun!" (Y/N) said happily. The male hashiras glared at Rengoku, while Kagaya and the 2 other female hashiras laughed lightly.

"Thank you, my daughter." Kagaya said. "If I may, master, will you please enlighten us about this boy being accompanied by a demon?" Sanemi asked. "But of course, I apologise for the confusion. Tanjiro and Nezuko, have both been sanctioned. I would appreciate it if you'd all accept this condition." Kagaya said. Some of the hashiras rejected. "The letter." Kagaya said. "Yes sir." 1 of the twins said as she pulled a letter from the fold of her kimono. "A former hashira, Mr. Urokodaki, sent along to us this letter along with a request. I shall read to you, an abridged version." she said. 

She then read the letter, it said "I ask you to allow Tanjiro and his sister, to accompany each other. Because of her resilient mental fortitude, Nezuko has not lost her humanity. Even when starved, she has never devoured a human, and that is true more than 2 years later. Although the situation sounds outlandish, it is in fact reality. If Nezuko ever does assault another human being, myself, as well as Kamado Tanjiro, and Giyuu Tomioka, will atone by committing seppuku." she finished. (Y/N)'s eyes widened. "I will also be added to the list, as for I know that Tanjiro and Nezuko have been travelling with each other. I also supported that fact." (Y/N) said in a serious tone. Tanjiro teared up and cried from his position while looking at Giyuu and (Y/N).

The other hashiras' eyes widened. They hesitated " If it's ok, dad, I will prove to the others that Nezuko will not harm any human. Please forgive me for this." (Y/N) took Nezuko's box, and went into the shade of the Ubuyashiki mansion porch, and opened the box handle. Nezuko then rose up from the box slowly, due to being dizzy. She then looked at (Y/N). (Y/N) took her nirichin blade, and sliced her arm, enough to draw blood, and put it in front of Nezuko. Nezuko's eyes widened and started tearing up, Nezuko then ripped a part of her grey haori and wrapped it around (Y/N)'s wound. Nezuko then hugged (Y/N). (Y/N)'s eyes widened and hugged Nezuko back while also tearing up. The hashiras' eyes widened, especially since (Y/N)'s blood was even more addictive to demons, even more than Sanemi's. Everyone was touched by the scene in front of  them, even Sanemi and Obanai. The scene in front of them, triggered an important memory for all the hashiras, each from their past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secrets

- Muichiro cried subconsciously during the scene of you and Nezuko hugging.

- Tanjiro cried so hard seeing Nezuko show so much care for you, even if she didn't spend much time with you. You reminded Tanjiro of his whole family.

- This is kind of not a Taisho secret, but Neko~chan made a new fanfic! It's an MHA Male! Various x fem! reader! Be sure to read it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~