Chapter 46: MuZaN JaCkSoN iS bAcK!?!?

Nobody's P.O.V.

Pillar training was going well, and everything was in order. It was night time, and (Y/N) felt a presence around her. Even though she was in a coma. She slowly sat up on the bed, and opened her eyes. She still had pupils marking her as 'upper moon 0'. When she turned around, she saw none other than Muzan.

"Well, (L/N) (Y/N), how are you doing?" Muzan asked. "No shit sherlock." (Y/N) said as she sent a big burgundy flame towards muzan. Muzan was buning, but was able to launch (Y/N) back into the recovery room, destroying the wall of the Butterfly estate. The pillars, Ubuyashiky family, demon slayers, everyone in demon slayer corps noticed that (Y/N) was awake, and that the great battle has started. Crows were sending messages all over headquarters.

"Blood demon art, Flesh seed!" balls of flesh surrounded Muzan, and exploded into large spikes, leaving Muzan immobile as Tamayo came and stopped Muzan from absorbing the spikes. "Tamayo!? Why are you here..." Muzan seethed. "These blood demon spikes belonged to the man who got turned to a demon in Asakusa. You absorbed my fist, Muzan. Do you have any idea what's inside it?" Tamayo asked menacingly.

"A drug to turn demons back to humans! So, is it working?" She exclaimed. "But you shouldn't be able to-" "Oh, but I've done it! The situation's completely changed. Though it would have been impossible for me alone." Tamayo said. "You are one stubborn woman, Tamayo. And your hatred towards me is unjust. Who killed your husband and kids? Was it me? Not at all. Nobody but you. You ate them all up." Muzan said.

"If I knew that would happen, I wouldn't have become a demon!! All I wanted was to not die from my disease!! I just wanted to see my kids grow up!!" Tamayo screamed. "Then you killed a whole bunch of humans after that. Was that all an illusion too? I noticed you had a lot of fun eating tose humans." Muzan smirked. "That's right. I killed many people after falling into the depths of despair. So to pay for my sins, you and I are dying right here!!!" Tamayo shouted as Muzan stabbed Tamayo's eye.

Gyomei also appeared first at the scene, and as he smashed Muzan's head, Muzan simply regenerated. "YOU BIIIIIIITCHHH!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO (Y/N)!?!?!?!?!?" Sanemi screeched as he arrived at the scene as well. "It's Muzan! Kibutsuji Muzan! This guy won't die even if you cut his head off!!!" Gyomei warned, as (Y/N) and all the hashiras and slayers were  flooding the location. As they all started using their breath forms ready to attack, below them, the fell into the infinity fortress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secrets

-You were able to grab your nirichin blade before you passed out fro Muzan's blow.

-Sanemi was enraged when he saw you passed out and covered with broken wall pieces.

-Oyakata-sama was able to get to safety due to your warnings and his foresight. (You warned him by using the same technique you did by warning Rengoku.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~