Part 19

Tae's POV

I woke up with the most sore headache and back pain I've ever had. I stretched my hands behind me. But, I felt something hard. I turned around and saw my hand on Jungkook's stomach. I soon had flashbacks from last night. Boy, was he not kidding when he said consequences! But, the truth is, I purposely did the things he told me not to do so he could give me excitement. I don't know why I've become that type of person. Before, I didn't even think of doing these things. Maybe, I've found the person for me?? OMG, THIS REMINDS ME! WE HAVE TO GET MARRIED AND I NEED TO SEE GRANDMA. It's ok. Today is Grandma's visiting day since the last few days were a blur.

I jumped up and headed towards the bathroom. One problem... Walking became a LOT more harder than the natural times. I limped my way over to the bathroom and washed my face. I applied some skin cream and did my morning routine. I headed towards my closet and wore this:

I took extra clothes and threw it on Jungkook

I took extra clothes and threw it on Jungkook. He groaned as he looked up.

Tae: JUNGKOOK!! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP! WE'RE MEETING MY GRANDMA TODAY! 

Jungkook: 5 more minutes...

Tae: Don't make me get the fry pan!

Jungkook: I'm up!

Jungkook headed towards to the washroom with his clothes and came out looking like this:

Jungkook: I'm kinda nervous...

Tae: Don't be, Kookie. Grandma is the best! 

Jungkook: Well, yeah... She's YOUR grandma.

Tae: And she's about to be yours's too!

Jungkook smiled and pecked my lips. I picked up my phone and called my mom:

Mom: Hello?

Tae: Hey, mom. Are you going to visit grandma today?

Mom: No, honey. We'll go see her later today. You go ahead.

Tae: Ok, I'm going with Jungkook right now. Bye, mom!

Mom: Bye, love!

                                           *************** AT THE HOSPITAL****************