Part 8

Be nice, Jk. Be nice... I have to be nice for now... After marriage, the real fun will begin.

Jk: Nooooo... You eat fancily, but it's like you haven't eaten for 10 months.

Tae: It's a habit of mine to eat really fast.

Jk: Well, I'll have to get used to that. 

I chuckled, but he seemed really down all of a sudden. I ignored it and started eating. Then, I noticed he wasn't really eating, just playing with his food. I felt something, but shrugged it off and was curious, so I had to ask.

Jk: You ok?

Tae: Hm? Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.

Jk: No, you're not. What's wrong?

                                                      Tae's POV

Shit... He caught me. Well, I can't tell him that I REALLY wanted to be a vet. Especially since he confirmed it. So, I decided to make an excuse.

Tae: I'm just worried for my grandma, that's all.

Jk: What happened to her?

Tae: S-she has cancer... Stage 4... Her operation is a LOT of money... But, it's ok... We found the money and will pay for it now.

Tears were flowing from my eyes.

Jk: I'm so sorry...

He grabbed a napkin and wiped my tears. Wow! I never ever felt like this before. So appreciated... He was so charming, cute, handsome, intelligent and... sexy? No... Kim Taehyung...  You can't do this... But, I'm glad at least my future husband is caring...

Tae: T-thanks.

Jk: Don't mention it.

                                                   With Jin...

Ugh! I came to this library 20 minutes ago. Honestly, there was really nothing interesting. No... Drama... Just scientific... Ugh... Should've told mom I was on my manly period. She wanted at least one book home. So, I decided to take the one about dinosaurs. I grabbed it at the same time as this one guy.

Jin: Ummm... Sorry- I...

Namjoon: Oh, you can ha-

We both got cut off when we saw each other. Damnnnnn, He was soooo sexy....He was staring at me which made me nervous... Suddenly, I felt the word ''Mate'' in my guts over and over. My fangs were about to come out. Yes... I'm a vampire... Vampires don't need to smell the scent of their mates. Just seeing their face will tell you. I'm more of the snitch type. So.... Jimin is an angel. And Taehyung.... Welll.... You'll see about him.

Suddenly, the guy growled.

Namjoon: M-mate...

Jin: Shit...

Yes, our world is different than you thought. There are only 6 people in this world that is unique. I only know 3, well now... 4. You, see... 30 years ago... 

                                                 Flashback

Werewolf king: We need to team up. We all will be extinct if we don't transmit our whole powers into pregnant people's babies...

Vampire King: Hate to admit it, but you're right.

Angel: WHAT? B-but we will die if we do so.

Mythical Goddess: We have no choice. There will be no humans in the future if we don't do it. But, it's not powerful enough if it's only one creature. It has to be multiple. And there has to be 6. 2 of them have to have 3 of us. They will be king and queen. And the rest of them has to have one.