Part 25

*Taehyung's POV*

Tae: Omg! Jimin-ah! We have to do everything fast! 

Jimin: I know, Tae, but we'll wait 2 months. We all have to get along with our mates. Especially you and Jungkook.

Tae: Don't worry, Chim. Us, it'll be fine. 

Jimin: I hope so. Anyway, shall we start cooking?

I nodded and Jimin stood up and grabbed the box and placed the book inside. He carefully locked the box and put it back in his store room. I walked over to the door and opened it as we headed towards the kitchen. The boys were sitting, talking about- whatever idiots talk about. When we reached the kitchen, me and Jimin sat down and took a notebook and a pen.

Tae: Hmmmm... so what should we make?

Jimin: Their favorites, of course!

Tae: Quesadilla with beef, mushrooms, olives, tomatoes, cheese and... peppers!

Jimin: Yup. Now, for the side... cheesy potatoes?

Tae: Yeah, we can do that. But, more food. Ummm... OOOOHH! I'll make those traditional fiesta noodles! You know, with those cheesy rice cakes, fishballs and gimbap and kimchi on the side?

Jimin: THOSE WOULD BE GREAT! And we have wine! 

Tae: Perfect! And hmmm... what else can we make?? Oh!!! Jungkook knows how to fry chicken and make seasoned chicken!

Jimin: Main dishes are done. Now... dessert!

Tae: Bish, you know I brought my baking kit. This queen is never unprepared.

He squealed.

Jimin: Ok, so the usual amazing rainbow cake. We're going with rainbow desserts today. Rainbow macaroons, rainbow cookies and rainbow cupcakes! And let's make a rainbow drink!

I wrote all that down and when I was finished, I dropped the pen.

Tae: Let's get down to business.

Jimin nodded and ran towards the fridge and took out fish balls, rice cakes and handed them to me. I went to the kitchen closet and took out 4 packs of noodles. We places all the ingredients we needed on the counter. I cut onions and put some oil on the frying pan. As I was getting started on the noodles, Jimin was cutting ingredients for the gimbap.

Tae: JUNGKOOK! HELP JIMIN WITH THE GIMBAPS OR ELSE YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!

In less than 5 seconds, Jungkook came running in the room and put the apron on. Well, he tried, but he didn't seem to know how to put it on.

Tae: JEON FRICKING JUNGKOOK! IS IT SO HARD TO PUT AN APRON ON!?!?!

Jungkook: Sorry, baby, they made it hard. Stupid apron makers.

I rolled my eyes and took a spatula and started mixing the noodles. Jungkook was cutting everything for Jimin and Jimin was putting the ingredients in the bowl. I added the fishballs to another pan and boiled them.

Jimin: Yoonie!! Can you take out the ingredients for the quesadilla and cut them into four portions please?

Yoongi: Yeah, coming! 

Yoongi came into the kitchen and started working on the other side.

Jimin: Tae, are the noodles coming along??

Tae: Yeah, the sauce is made! Now I just have to add everything!

Jimin: Yoonie, is the cutting going well?