Part 16

Tae's POV

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I squinted my eyes. I was about to sit up, but strong arms stopped me from doing so. I looked beside me, only to be greeted by a sleepy bunny's face. 

Tae: Jungkook, what are you doing?? Let me go.

Jungkook: Mmmh.. Stay...

Tae: I have to go make breakfast, silly.

Jungkook: I'll make breakfast. Don't worry. I'm pretty sure you can't walk anyways, after last night.

I had a quick flash back of last night. My cheeks were heating up. 

Tae: Yah! Shut the fuck up!

Jungkook chuckled while I pouted. 

Tae: Oh shit!

Jungkook: What?

Tae: My parents! They will know for sure!

Jungkook: Wait... but these are soundproof walls right?

Tae: U-ummm....

Jungkook: Shit! I thought they were! And we can't make any excuses, since you can't walk. How am I supposed to face your parents?

Tae: Oh, trust me. Mom will be excited. Dad, well.... Let's just say you should prepare your own grave.

Jungkook: WHAT?!?!

I got up from the bed, but I stumbled back on the bed. Jungkook chuckled.

Tae: YAH! DON'T LAUGH! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I'M IN THIS STATE, YOU DICK WATT!

Jungkook: I'll carry you, then. Come, let's take a bath together.

Tae: No way! Like I'll trust YOU with my naked body again!

Jungkook: Come on, Tiger. I won't put this Jungcock in your Tigerhole.

Tae: Shut it. I don't need your explanation!!! You better not do anything...

He got up from the bed and grabbed me by my waist. I hung on to his neck and looked towards the bathroom. But, for some reason, I felt Jungkook smirking. That is when I realized I probably shouldn't go with him again. He headed towards the bathtub. He locked the door of the bathroom first, though. What is he up to? He came towards me and kissed me.

Jungkook: You keep looking so sexy. I can't tell if I should go for round 2.

I widened my eyes and pushed him slowly.

Tae: You terror bunny! Quick! We need to take a bath fast! I'm hungry. My energy has been drained.

He pouted and whined like a baby. I chuckled at his cute behavior and started to take off my shirt. He kept staring at my stomach. Or should I say 10 pack abs?? Yep, I should definitely should start saying that.

Jungkook: Oh, baby. You don't gotta stare like that. These belong to you anyways.

He blushed and looked away. I started to take off my pants. He must've heard the shuffling sound, cause he looked at me, completely shocked. I was about to slide off my boxers, when...

Tae: U-uhh, I don't think it's a problem to keep boxers on and shower. Why don't you try it?

Jungkook: Relax, baby. I need to wash my Jungcock too, you know. Water also energizes this baby to be active in bed-

Tae: Ok, ok. You'll be talking way more than that if I don't stop you.

He slid his boxers off as my mouth parted. I was just staring at it like I didn't have my own. He turned to me and said something, but all I heard was Bla Bla Bla... Suddenly, he came towards me, which made me more nervous.