Part 21

The night flew by quite fast. My alarm was ringing as I rubbed my eyes. It was 8 am. I slowly got up as I shook Kookie awake.

Tae: Kookiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieee... wake... up... you need.... to go.... home... and get.... ready...

Jungkook: Mmmmmh.. I can get ready here, love.

Tae: NO! You need to be surprised when you see me.

Jungkook chuckled and opened his eyes.

Jungkook: Fine, love.

Jungkook pecked my lips and got up. He went to the bathroom and changed his clothes. He grabbed his keys and phone and waved me goodbye. I waved back and as soon as he was gone, I  called my one and only soulmate.

                                                                         *On the phone*

Jimin: Hello? *Sleepy voice*

Tae: YAH, CHIM!!!! WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING?!? GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND HELP ME GET READYYYYY!

Jimin: Tae, chill. I'll be over in 5 minutes. Yoongi already left for Jungkook.

Tae: Ok, soulmate. See you in 5.

Jimin: You rotten brat. I have to disturb my sleep for you.

Tae: I-

                                                                 *Beep beep beep*

I chuckled to myself. I did my morning routine while waiting for Jimin. And as expected, I heard a door bell. I ran to open it. I engulfed Jimin in a warm hug.

Tae: Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!

Jimin: Ok, that's enough. What are we still doing waiting here? Let's goooooooooooooo!

He dragged me up to my room. Then he gave me a silky white robe to wear while he prepares the make up. When I came out, Jimin's jaw dropped.

Jimin: Omg, you even look good in this. You could attend your marriage like this, if you wanted to!

I giggled. Jimin always knows how to make me feel better. Even if I'm nervous to the point of vomiting.

Jimin: Ok, sit down on this chair. 

I ran to sit. I saw Jimin taking the moisturizing cream as he applied it on my face.

Jimin: This is to protect you skin and make it smooth before applying chemicals.

Tae: But what-

Jimin: Shhhhhh, I'm the professional here.

Soon, Jimin applied snow cream. That's what he calls it. Apparently, it hydrates my skin. Soon comes foundation, face powder. highlights, concealer and a bunch of other stuff. I mean, you could take me for a woman.

Jimin let me look in the mirror.

Tae: OMG, CHIM, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

I got so excited and kissed him on the cheek. He giggled. As soon as my lips parted from his cheek, it left a mark...

Jimin: OMG! I BETTER WIPE THIS OFF BEFORE YOONGI AND JUNGKOOK KILL ME!

I giggled as Jimin took a make up wipe and wiped his cheek. After a few minutes of messing around, Jimin did my hair. At first, he curled it, then he straightened it. I was confused, but I trusted Jimin. When he was done, he turned me around to look in the mirror. I was shocked:

Hair and makeup: