Part 10

With Yoonmin

Yoongi: What's wrong, baby? You seem stressed...

Jimin: Yoongi... I'm scared how people will react of us... I know 2 more of the 6 rares...

Yoongi: Really? Who?

Jimin: There's Jin hyung, the guy that I was with before I dragged you here and there's Tae.

Yoongi: TAE??!?

Jimin: Yeah? Why do you seem so surprised?

Yoongi: I know 2 of the 6 rares, too. Namjoon, the guy who was with your hyung...  And Jungkook.

Jimin: WHAT?!? Ok, let's sort it out. Jin hyung is a vampire... Tae is the Queen. And there's another one, Hoseok hyung, who is a mythical God.

Yoongi: WAIT! DID YOU JUST SAY TAE IS THE  QUEEN!?!?!?! Namjoon is a werewolf. Wait.... Is your Jin hyung dating Namjoon?

Jimin: I don't know...

Yoongi: If they are, it's forbidden love, no?

Jimin: Shit....

Yoongi: That's not the most surprising, Jungkook is the King.

Jimin: .... Fuck! Tae always wanted to meet his special King! I gotta go tell him!

Yoongi: They will eventually figure it out. I think we should let them figure it out themselves....

Jimin: You're right. Then, they can dominate the world. After they do, we can go see our ancestors...

Yoongi: And live our happy life...

Yoongi kissed Jimin passionately. Jimin was shocked, but felt safe and warm in his lover's embrace. Yoongi turned the kiss rough and went down Jimin's jawline to his neck.

Jimin: Y-Yoongi, we can't do this here. 

He slightly pushed Yoongi. 

Yoongi: Hey... do you wanna get a house with me.

Jimin widened his eyes from the sudden proposal.

Jimin: H-huh?

Yoongi: I want you to move in with me.... I'm getting a new house, so I want to share it with you, love.

Jimin: You know that's not how it works... you have to present yourself to your parents, and they have to meet your family.

Yoongi looked upset. 

Yoongi: I don't have a family anymore. They're in heaven.

Jimin's heart fell.

Jimin: I-I'm sorry....

Yoongi: It's not your fault. I'll meet your parents.

Jimin smiled and gave a quick peck on Yoongi's lips. He grabbed his hand and left the restroom.

                                                                    Tae's POV

Everyone came and congratulated us. Jungkook bought me a triple layer cake. Each layer with 3 different flavors: Strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. It was the best cake ever! 

Jungkook was just the dream man. Handsome, cute, nice muscular body, intelligent and elegant and has the sweetest personality.  

"FOR NOW!" a voice whispered in my mind. What? What was that? Ok. Calm down, Tae. You've heard this voice for a while now. I'm probably just imagining.