Part 3

(HA! YOU THOUGHT! NO SMUT FOR NOW! NOT THAT DIRTY! Oh, no use... I lost my innocence at 8...)

Mrs. Kim: Jennie?!? Wtf? Who is this?

They covered themselves.

Jk: I'm her boyfriend.

Jennie: MOM! I told you to knock.

Mrs, Kim: What do you mean? Jennie presented me to her boyfriend yesterday, Kai. He's here now.

Kai: Hey babe, who's this.

Jk: J-Jennie? What the fuck is going on here?

Jennie: Listen, I never loved you Jungkook. I used you for money. Me and Kai started dating 10 years ago. And we, only 3 months. And we wanted to buy a house. I told him about you.

Jk: I can't believe it! I- I trusted you, LOVED YOU! You were the first person I could trust!

Jennie: *Rolls eyes* Look where that got you. Can you leave now? Your drama is stupid. Kai, come here baby!

Kai: Coming! Can you get off, idiot?

Jk got off the bed and went to the bathroom to change his clothes. 

Jk: Love is pathetic! It's nothing! That's right

Jk: Love is pathetic! It's nothing! That's right. I forgot! I have to get married! And now, I can! I'm single. But, I'm gonna make his life a living hell! Just like mine.Whoever he is, I'M GONNA MAKE HIM REGRET! 

I got out to see Mrs. Kim crying.

Mrs. Kim: I'm soooo sorry, Jungkook. I had nooo idea she was doing this.

Jk: It's alright, Mrs. Kim. It's not your fault what your daughter does. Karma will pay back.

Mrs. Kim: I know, but... I'm sorry. Let me walk you out.

Mrs, Kim led me to the door. She said bye and I ran back home with tears spilling from my eyes. I reached home and went through the front door.

Mrs. Jeon: Jungkook! Where were you? I was worried sick!

Jk: At Jennie's.

Mrs. Jeon: Oh. Still going with her. I see. Here. Take this. It's her diary. To prove to you that she's using you!

Jk: I don't need that. Don't talk to me about that bitch.

I walk upstairs.

Mrs Jeon: LANGUAGE! Whispers* I'm glad things turned out. I promise this boy will make you happy.

                                                     End of Jk's POV

                                                          Tae's POV

I woke up when I felt someone shaking me.