Part 5

We entered the house to hear loud snoring.

Mrs. Kim: Awwww, my honey pie is asleep already!

Tae: It's like 12, mom.

Mrs. Kim: Oh my! Go go go! You must have a good night sleep!

Tae: Ok, goodnight.

I rushed upstairs to my room.

I dropped the bags and went to the washroom

I dropped the bags and went to the washroom. I was taking off my make up, when I felt a tingling sensation in my tights. I looked and Oh my FRICK! I was on my manly period. It happens normally when you discover you're even the least bit of gay.

Author: IDK! Just go with it.

I quickly sat on the toilet. I took my undies off and took another one. I put one of my pads on the middle and cleaned myself before putting it on. Then, I washed my underwear with the blood with hot water and soap. Then, I came back, put my pajamas and went downstairs to the kitchen. I was starving like hell. I made myself a sandwich with ham, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes and I warmed a glass of milk. I took my phone out and scrolled through Instagram while eating. I saw this one post:

He's the CEO I thought was hot

He's the CEO I thought was hot. But OMG! This is a whole new level! I liked the post. I finished my sandwich and drank my milk. I washed the dishes and went upstairs again to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I came out and laid in my bed. Man, this was a heck of a day! And, tomorrow, I have to meet my fiance. UGH! So embarrassing. I always wanted to have a life partner that I love. Who cuddles, kisses and wants a baby with me. But, I doubt we can do that now. Or maybe not... Yawns. Ok, time to go to sleep. I slowly closed my eyes.

                                                       Next morning: 11:00

I woke up being startled by frying pans being clapped together. 

Mrs. Kim: WAKE UP, LAZY BUTT! DINNER IS  AT 5. YOU DIDN'T HAVE BREAKFAST NOR LUNCH!

Tae: Ok, ok. I'm getting up.

She left the room.

What a crazy world I'm living in.

                                                 With Jungkook

I went downstairs as I invited Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung to talk to them about the marriage. I saw them waiting on the couch for me.

JK: HYUNGS! *Bunny smile*

Namjoon: Bunnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Yoongi: Hey...

We gave each other bumps on the chest. And left for my room. We jumped on my bed and started talking about random stuff until Yoongi hyung asked:

Yoongi: What about your marriage? Did you propose to that gold digger yet?

Jk: Nope. My parents choose who I marry. And I'm upset but glad I'm not with that bitch of a Jennie.

Namjoon: LANGUAGE!

Yoongi: LaNgUaGe! Look at me! I'm Namjoon! I'm a nerd! That's why every girl rejects me!

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

Namjoon: That was only one girl. Anyways, Jk. What's her name?

Jk: It's a he. And I forgot.

Namjoon and Yoongi: WHAT?!? Didn't you say that you wanted to make your outlook for girls?

Jk: Not really my choice.

Yoongi chuckles to himself for a minute.

Jk: What's so funny?

Yoongi: I was wondering if the guy's a daddy. You would be sub. HILARIOUS! Someone dominating YOU is hysterical!

Yoongi and Namjoon burst out laughing.

Jk: Haha, very funny. One: I'm always dom. If they try, I would flip us over and fuck him till he can't walk for years. Second: I won't ever make love to them. Just fuck them. In a bad way. I hate them already.

Namjoon: That's what everybody says in a forced marriage. But they end up loving anyways. Same goes for you. You may try to look tough, but inside, you're like a marshmallow.

Yoongi nods. I scoff.

Jk: It ain't like that for me.

                                                            Tae's POV

I was freaking out about dinner at 5. I didn't know what to do, say or how to act. I was thinking about the marriage. Would I really kiss him? On the lips or on the cheek? Would we have se-  I was interrupted by a phone call. I picked my phone up and checked the caller ID. Jimin. I picked up.

Tae: Hello?

Jimin: HELLO MY ASS! YES, MY JIBOOTY! DON'T HELLO ME! YOU DIDN'T CALL FOR TWO  DAYS! EXPLAIN!

Tae: Ummm.... Jimin? Calm down.

Jimin: CALM DOWN?!? MEET ME AND JIN HYUNG AT THE PARK NEXT TO THE DESSERT SHOP! BOYYYYYY, YOU GON' GET IIIIITTTTTTTTTT! AND IT'S HYUNG FOR YOU!

Tae: I-

He hung up. I sighed and chuckled. My bestie is the weirdest.