Part 24

I was so turned on, I didn't even care if he would get hurt or not. I just hungrily attacked his neck making sure to not leave a single spot. I tore his lingerie off. He looked good in it, but he looked thousand times better naked. I shimmied out of my clothes and lined my member up in his entrance, but what he did next shocked me. He flipped us around and immediately started riding me. What in the world was this? I was wondering how he learned all this. Jimin...

Jungkook: Ahh- *panting* b-baby, what are you doing?

Tae: I told you, I'm making it up to daddy.

After a few minutes, I flipped him around and thrusted the fastest I've ever went. I was about to release but I pulled out and he groaned. I chuckled.

Jungkook: Can't have a baby yet.

He pouted and opened his mouth and I let him suck me for a few minutes and I finally released in his mouth. I sighed heavily and laid down next to him. He snuggled up to me and I held him by the waist.

Jungkook: No more talking to that Bubblegum, alright?

Tae: But, Kookie-

Jungkook: No means no.

Tae: But, he's a high school friend. At least let me call him sometimes! PLEEEEASSEEEEE, KOOKIE!

I sighed as he gave me the puppy eyes. 

Jungkook: Fine, but only on call, ok?

Tae: Ok!!

We were about to fall asleep when my phone rang. We both groaned and I got up, checking who it was. It was dad.

                                                                 *On the phone*

Jungkook: Appa? Why did you call me in the middle of the night?

Mr. Jeon: Oh, I'm sorry, did I disturb your first night?

Jungkook: N-no, it's fine. Tell me what you need.

Mr. Jeon: Well, son, since the marriage step is complete, you can start working for my business. And become CEO.

Jungkook: Really, dad? But what about Tae?

Mr. Jeon: He'll be your personal assistant and work in your office.

Jungkook: Omg! That's great! And when do I start?

Mr. Jeon: From next week, on Monday.

Jungkook: Ok, all right. Thanks dad, good night.

Mr. Jeon: Good night. 

                                                                     *Back to reality*

I hung the phone up and put it beside the bed.

Tae: So? What happened?

Jungkook: I am going to become CEO of the Jeon Company and you, my love, are my personal assistant.

Tae: Wow! I'm happy, Kook!

                                                                     *Taehyung's POV*

I was happy for Kook and was happy we could work together. But... what about my dream? The dream of being surrounded by cute fluffy animals? Taking care of them and making them feel better? Is my dream really over? 

Jungkook: Hey, you ok?

Tae: Yeah, just thinking about how we're going to work together.

He smiled at me as he pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.