Part 27

2 MONTHS LATER....

What more could I talk about? Life is pretty much... meh these days.... Jimin and Yoongi are like inseparable. Always together in the mansions. Jin and Namjoon seem much more closer than before. And me and Jungkook.... well... Here's the thing. Jungkook went back to work. Back as a CEO. Now, I know... you might be thinking: oh, it's normal, he's probably really busy. But he never pays an ounce of attention towards me. And he's become so... so arrogant. It's like I don't know him anymore. Oh and you might be thinking: you're supposed to be his personal assistant. Well, I am, but Jungkook insisted that he doesn't need one for the moment and I could just stay home. The last time Jungkook and I physically connected wasn't lovely.... I was forced... And that was about 2 weeks ago. He was drunk and came home just to take the stress out on me.... You'll see what I'm talking about. Now, it's 7:30, so I'll go and prepare breakfast since Jungkook leaves at 9.

I got off the bed and put a sweater on since it was chilly. I put my slippers on and went to the bathroom. After freshening up, I went downstairs and started preparing breakfast. I was almost done as I heard footsteps. I turned back and saw Jungkook sitting at the table, on his phone. I sighed as I was almost used to this now. I put the food on some plates and gave it to Jungkook.

Tae: Good morning, did you sleep well?

Jungkook just nodded with a "hmm". I didn't even expect anything else. I sat down and started to eat, while he took a newspaper and started eating while reading. As soon as he finished his coffee, he took his work bag, got up and left without saying anything. Pfffffffft, whatever. It's now 9:15. So, I decided to clean the house. Jungkook had offered to have maids, but I said no, because I feel like there's no reason to have one, apart from having some company. That would be nice..... Actually, it's been a while since I last went outside. What am I in, a prison? I cleaned the house until it was sparkling. It was 10:30, so I got dressed and grabbed my wallet, keys, phone and left the house. 

I don't even know where I want to go. I just felt as if I wanted to be outside. I'm not feeling that well these days. Always dizzy, nauseous and also, my features of being a Queen of the 7 rares often pop out. Like, my horns and my wings, sometimes fangs from time to time. LIKE, WHAT IF IT HAPPENS IN PUBLIC??!?! Luckily, my inner Queen V is really careful and warns me about it. Anyways, I'm feeling down so I think the convenience store is where I'll go. I entered and was immediately excited to try different items. I first went to the noodles section, where I took some Samyang Rosé Hot Chicken Flavor Noodles. I LOVE this type so much. Since I was having that, I also got some Buldak Rosé Tteokbokki to match. Then I went over and got some pork cutlet gimbap, as well as other flavors, grabbed some boiled eggs, 2 sausages, a triangular chicken gimbap, cheese stick, corndog, fried chicken leg. For dessert and drinks, I brought macaroons, jelly, strawberry sandwiches, cream gouache, mochi and banana milk, strawberry milk and chocolate milk. I also got some coke because, why not? I went to the counter and bought all my stuff before heading out and sitting at one of the tables in front of the store. 

I started eating my food until someone tapped me from behind. I turned back and saw... BOGUM HYUNG!

Bogum: Need company?

I nodded with a pout. He sat down in front of me.

Bogum: So tell me, Bear. What's bothering you?

My heart felt super heavy and as I was explaining to Bogum hyung, my heart lightened and I felt a huge pressure off my back.

Bogum: Omo, that's horrible, my poor Bear.

Tae: I know. :'(

Bogum: Ima smack that bunny.

I giggled. Bogum always had a funny thing to say. We ate and laughed like crazy.

                                                                      *Jungkook's POV*

I was working on some papers while talking to another company's leader, Eunwoo.

Jungkook: Yes, I do know the consequences of pairing up our business, but it's the best thing we can do.

Eunwoo: Ok, fine, but send me a writing on paper and show me the reports and then I'll see if we're eligible or not.

Jungkook: No problem.

I cut the call and sighed. Business is going great. I'm so busy these days and you might think that I'm being a total jerk to Taehyung. But, you'll never understand what it is to be in my shoes right now. Such a hard thing. Anyways, I have to go buy a vase, since work finished early today. I grabbed my jacket and keys and left to my car. The furniture store is 5 minutes away, so I got there faster than I expected. I parked outside and got out of my car. I was about to walk in when I heard loud laughter. Not only that, but a familiar laugh, like.... I turned back......... TAEHYUNG?!?!?!? WITH THAT BUBBLEGUM GUY! I watched in anger as he was touching Tae's cheeks non stop. My anger was rising and I felt as if I was about to throw punches, but I controlled myself. Flashbacks from when I was with Jennie came back. So... this is going to keep happening till I stop loving, hm? So then that's going to happen. Just watch, TAEHYUNG. I'll make your life HELL, as I planned to do from the very beginning. I got in my car and drove home.

                                                                        *Taehyung's POV*

I was having so much fun, until I checked my watch. 3:30... It was time to go home.

Tae: Thanks for today, Bogum hyung. You made me feel 100000x better,

He chuckled.

Bogum: No problem, call me anytime if you need help or company.

I smiled and waved. He waved back and I started walking back home. As I got there, I saw that the door was unlocked, meaning Jungkook would be home. I rushed in.

Tae: JUNGKOOK, I'M HOME. 

There was no response. I sighed and went to our room and found him on the bed, on his phone. I sat on the bed.

Tae: You're back early, how was work?

No response. That's weird, because even though he's cold, he would at least say good. I got up and changed my clothes and freshened up. I wanted to take a quick nap. I was about to lie down, but...

Jungkook: Get out.

Tae: W-what?

Jungkook: I said get out of this room. Go sleep somewhere else.

Tae: B-but.

Jungkook: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT!

I flinched, I never got this reaction from him. I slowly got up and left the room, crying. I don't know why he was being like this. I went to another room and laid down. My tears wouldn't stop falling. What was this? My thoughts were interrupted as someone called. I looked at my phone. Jimin... I wiped my tears and cleared my voice before answering. 

Tae: Hello?

Jimin: SOULMAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! Hey, so, me and the gang were talking and realized it's been two months and we should start the quest. Could you ask Jungkook to take his vacation days from work?

Tae: U-umm, Chim, can you ask Yoongi to ask him. W-we aren't talking.

Jimin: What, why? What happened?

Tae: Nothing, you know, as usual, he's ignoring me from work and I just don't want to be the one to start the conversation.

Jimin: Hmmmm, I get it. I'll tell Yoongi.

Tae: Thanks, soulmate. And um, do you mind if I sleep at your house for a couple of days? 

Jimin: No, of course not. But, bear, you should make it right with Jungkook before the final PORTAL,  because you and Jungkook will have to open it with your love and connection.

Tae: I know Chim, but maybe later.

Jimin: Ok, well come on over.

Tae: Ok, thanks Chim.

Jimin: No worries.

I cut the call and got off the bed. I took a luggage and started packing some things for a few days. I just couldn't handle this anymore....