Alternate Reality No 500

Spreading his beautiful dark wings Jungkook swiftly landed on his feet.
He had done this so many times already, he almost resembled a cat landing on stone cold concrete elegantly.

Jungkook came on earth on a mission. His mind was clouded with the thoughts and determination of fulfilling the one job his heart had Desired after a long time.
Jungkook chose a dark alley to land from the underworld.

Being careful to not encounter any human otherwise he would have to dispose them off.
He tucked his wings and ran his hand through his beautiful dark long silky hair.

Adjusting to human clothes had always been a problem to him but he didn't care as his heart and mind only wanted one thing.
And that was to get you.

He walked the streets of Las Vegas. The city of second chances. It was one of your bucket list cities which you and Jungkook made as kids.
Clubs and casinos lined up the streets.

"Where are you y/n this time? You came to Las Vegas without me. We promised we'll visit together." Jungkook yelled in frustration which attracted him so unwanted attention.
Brushing off the stares he received Jungkook entered the first casino he saw. All eyes were on him as he entered in all his glory.

He was a demon angel of the underworld. He possessed the rare quality of both the worlds.
He carried the innocence of a child mixed with the manipulation of a gambler.
He was the best of both worlds in a way. The master of all arts. The Golden Maknae.

Beautiful women lined in front of him. He was like the beautiful flower in a garden, and each bee wanted a taste of him.

But Jungkook was no flower.

He had his goal fixated in his mind from the moment he landed on earth. He wanted you all to himself, by hook or by crook but he knew he would get you.

The punishments, the obedience lessons, the spankings which you would receive after he found you clouded his sanity. Your touch which drove him crazy floated through his mind. He clenched his jaw. His anger increased a tone higher.

Ignoring the calls of the women surrounding him he walked to the Middle of the casino and shouted your name.

"Y/n, come out now. Come out before i catch you with my own hands."
The entire casino quieted down.

Only Jungkook's roar could be heard.

Your throat went dry after you heard Jungkook's voice.
'How did he find me?' You couldn't believe the man standing in the centre of the casino was your Jungkook.

Your Jungkook who broke your cold exterior and brought out the submissive in you. The only man who could touch you.
He was from hell but he took you to heaven in bed.
The wine glass slips from your hand.
The pin drop silence was broken.
All eyes were on you now.
But you didn't care about them. You only cared about Jungkook's gaze and he had your attention.

You looked at him as if you saw a ghost.
Jungkook had a sly smirk on his face. His hands were on his waist and his eyes on you watching you as a prey.
He mouthed 'Gotcha' and you lost all your senses.

Your hands trembling clutching the arm of your friend who gaped at you weirdly.

"What happened y/n?Are you alright?", your friend asked you.
"I'll meet you later in the night in our Apartment. I'm leaving" you said opening your heels.
If you wanted to evade Jungkook, you had to run. Run as fast as you could and heels could never help you achieve.

Throwing the expensive pair of shoes to the side you took off.

' This girl never leaves to amaze me', Jungkook laughed like a maniac and he took off behind you as well.
After about running for 10 mins you stopped briefly to figure out where you were going.
It was the first time of you visiting the city that never slept and you had no clue about the whereabouts.

'Where is JK? Did I really manage to outrun him?', you mumbled to yourself.

A cold arm snaked around your waist and you were pulled backwards to a stone hard chest.
You knew who it was, you could never forget his smell. He carried the rain and musk with him which had the power to turn you on in an instant.

He kissed your neck, goosebumps erupted all over your skin.
His touch spoke a thousand words which a poet could never compile.
After assaulting your neck with loving kisses JK turned you towards himself.

You were chest to chest with each other, his beautiful smell evading your mind once again.
You lowered down your eyes, unable to look at his doe eyes.

Jungkook tilted your face towards himself, his lips touching yours.
He was testing the waters, teasing you with his proximity.
He knew everything about you, he never left any stone unturned in knowing you.

"You think you could escape from my clutches love?", he said kissing the side of your lips.
Getting no answer from you, he clutched your waist from tightly.

"Hmm? No answer?", he teased.
"Leave me alone", you said trying to push him away.
"Never", he growled and captured your lips with his.

He tasted sweet as honey, his lips still so soft and kissable. You didn't get to kiss him for so long that for a moment you thought of melting in his kiss.

'I have to escape', your subconscious alerted you and you again tried to push jungkook.

"Stop!", you mumbled between your kisses.
"Why? Why should I stop? Do you even know how many decades I have waited for this moment to come? I have to save you this time my sweetheart. I have to.", he shouted.

" Save me? What are you talking about?", confusion clouded your face.

Jungkook didn't want to reveal it to you ever the reason for his actions so he decided to shut you up by kissing you again.
From the corner of your eye you could see your friend's car driving towards you.

'I have to take this chance', You kissed Jungkook back, entangling your finger in his luscious hair. You knew he loved it when you played with his hair and that action was enough to send Jungkook into a state of Euphoria.

"I'm sorry JK", you mumbled between your kiss and pushed him which startled him and ran straight towards your friends car.
Buckling yourself up you looked towards your long lost lover.

He looked angry, but his eyes dropped down of sadness as he saw you leave.
"This time I'm gonna save you Y/n", and with this he opened his wings and took off in the air following your car.

But like in every alternate reality Jungkook visited till date he saw the same end playing out in this one as well.
A tear escaped from his eyes as he saw your car burning up in flames.

But Jungkook never stopped. His heart never let him stop. Out of a 100000 possible realities Jungkook had visited only 500 of them, and he planned on never stopping until he saved you in one of them.

You had died 500 times but the chances of him saving you were still 99500.

"Don't worry my y/n. I'll get you in one of them.", a sigh escaped his lips as he looked up at the sky.

"Alternate Reality No 501 it is. I'm coming y/n", he whispered to himself.

He took out a crumpled up picture of you two when you were kids. You never knew he was an angel. And he thought it was better that way. You loved him for him. He could be bare in front of you. He could show his insecurities. You never judged.

And most importantly, you loved him for Jungkook and not the 'King of the underworld'.
Kissing the picture he took off again to nowhere.

___________________________________
My very first oneshot. Please vote and comment if you like it. 🙊💜